“Another great meal”

Zari
Ranked #16 of 271 Restaurants in Crawley
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Zari is a modern and constantly evolving Indian dining experience in Crawley serving customers who are passionate about authentic and innovative food. For 25 years, Zari has been at the cutting edge of real Indian cuisine. Alongside all the classic dishes, the team at Zari brings you authentic regional food from all corners of the Indian subcontinent. We promise that these delicious dishes will make your journey into real Indian food an unforgettable adventure! We celebrate genuine Indian cuisine - real Indian food - combining traditional techniques with locally sourced ingredients. Adapting authentic recipes to wow the modern palate, our dishes push the boundaries and dispel the myths about typical Indian restaurant food.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Another great meal served by friendly staff.
Have been to this restaurant many times now and never had a bad meal or experience.
The food has always been very good and the staff polite and courteous.
Will continue to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I went on a wednesday evening with a friend who never had indian before, and by trying zari for the first time, he said,the bar was raised very high.First of all the restaurant is tastefully decorated(lights are dim,though),then the staff is very polite and helpfull when it comes to selecting a dish for your taste. And last but not least the food wich is the simply exquisit! We had a tandoori mix grill and a garlic chilli chicken masala, both absolutley amazing. We also orderd a sag paneer with a garlic rice and egg paratha(not in the menu,but they made it for us regardless).All in all it was a very pleasent experience wich I am looking forward to have again soon. Top venue!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Outstanding location. Food is incredible. The best chicken tika masala that I ever have. Very pleasant waiter . My girlfriend and I chose to have Sunday dinner on Zari. We enjoy it.

1  Thank Machele1998
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My second visit, and I shall go back whenever I am near Gatwick. Wonderful curry. Attentive service. Superb!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Best restaurant that I`ve ever met in my life! Best to work there, best to simply be there, best food cooked from shefs soul! One in a million! Simply the beste! I highly recommend this restaurant for everyone how respect and love themselves and want to be served at high level like they deserve! SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

3  Thank Anamaria1987