Echallon Guest House
  • Pool
$146
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$86
$180
$164
  • Room Service
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$82
$94
$110
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed at this guest house/b&b for 6 weeks while on some courses in Crawley. I found the owner and his family very helpful and accommodating with regards to my needs. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I am traveling to Europe frequently and need a place near Gatwick Airport,because of
the connecting flight is always a day later.Abdul the owner is a very nice man,very helpful.
He picked me up at the North Terminal 10 minutes wait . The room was O.K. and clean. The price considering free transfer to and from the airport a bargain. Tesco and Sainbury supermarket are within a 10 minute walk ! It is safe and the night was quiet. The rooms are simple but have TV and coffee tray with hot water mashine .That is all I need to rest and be fit to continue my trip the next morning.
Yes I would recommend this place to a friend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank peter k
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I had been to a number of guest houses in the area but since I discovered this one it is the only one that I stay at when flying from Gatwick. Nothing flashy but you are treated as a person not just a customer.Reliable service to and from the airport. Quiet and a back road so that one doesn't need to worry too much about leaving one's car there.No breakfast included, only coffee, but one can get that at the airport if flying out and there is a nearby eatery for an evening meal.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We have been staying at Enchallon guest House for many years now. It is always nice to see Abdul and his family who are always welcoming. We would not consider using any other guest house when flying from Gatwick if fact we are booked in three times this year. It is good value for money a safe place to leave your car which Abdul takes good care of, Added bonus is being taken and collected from the airport any time of day. On a couple of occasions members of our party arrived by train and Abdul picked them up from the station. The service he supplies is second to none. Its not a five star establishment but a homely.clean, tidy and comfortable guest house and we have no reservation in recommending this to others

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

As a pilot with easyJet working in London Gatwick but living in Belgium i needed to find a place to stay 3-4 nights a week. I couldn't stay in a hotel because after a year or 2 that's just killing you! So i found the Echallon Guest House in Crawley and met the owner Abdul. Over the year and a half i stayed with Abdul a lot was changed and renovated and for me it was like a second home. Abdul is always around for a nice chat and willing to help out for any queries! For me the most important thing was to be able to settle down and relax during my stay instead of not really feeling at home like in a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business