1,878 results
All reviews standard cabin free hot drinks mission control between flights single cabin great concept pay by the hour premium room purple lighting hour layover long layover free wifi few hours sleep an early flight small space connecting flight alarm clock
Reviewed September 13, 2018

The small cabins are designed well with an efficient use of space. The bed was also very comfortable. We loved the convenience of being downstairs at the terminal. We will definitely stay at another Yotelair again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear themahers99

Thank you for your positive feedback.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your recent stay and found us convenient as well as our bed very comfortable.

We very much hope to welcome you again in the near future and thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick!

YOTEL Gatwick Arrivals Concourse,
South Terminal London Gatwick Airport
West Sussex

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I was flying to Ireland on the Friday morning and ordinarily I would book into the Premier Inn at the North Terminal. This time though I decided to see if there were any other options, when I did a search the Yotelair popped up, and, as I was flying from the South Terminal I though I would give it a go. As I was a lone traveller this seemed ideal. I have slept in train berths a couple of times. I am a little on the short side and the first room offered had the bed up a step, which to be honest didn't allow me to get on the bed in any form of dignified manner, no problem with switching, the receptionist thought she'd given me a room with the bed on the "ground". Well, all I can say is that I will definitely stay here again. you can book overnight or just for a few hours, the shower was fantastic and more importantly, the bed was very comfortable. Top marks Yotelair

Room tip: State whether you would prefer the bed to up the step or not, depending on your height
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Penny C

Thank you for such accurate and positive review.

We are delighted to hear that your recent stay was to your satisfaction and you found our bed very comfortable.

Thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick and we look forward to hosting your stay again in future!

General Manager YOTEL
Gatwick Arrivals Concourse,
South Terminal London Gatwick Airport
West Sussex RH6 0NN

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I needed to catch up on sleep after travelling overnight. The hotel is in a perfect position and you can book as many hours as you need to have a power nap and a shower to freshen up. Pity about the fire alarm 2hrs in but these things happen...

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear MDR30

Thank you for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear your recent stay was to your satisfaction and you found us perfect to catch up on sleep.

Thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon!

General Manager YOTEL
Gatwick Arrivals Concourse,
South Terminal
London Gatwick Airport,
West Sussex RH6 0NN

Reviewed September 11, 2018

The cabin provides all requirements for an overnight stay. It is easily situated outside the arrivals of South terminal and accessed via a lift. The cabin was clean and comfortable. However, thee is probably a problem with the showers setting off the fire alarm which must be rectified as it is shocking to ;be woken suddenly under such circumstances in a windowless pod.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear xaxababy2018

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear you found our cabin clean and comfortable but sorry that our fire alarm woke you up during your stay.
Our fire alarms are highly sensitive and it appears that steam from the showers accidentally activated the alarm system within the hotel. This is an extension of the main terminal system and we are working with the airport owners to establish what we need to do to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and when you next have plans to travel through Gatwick, please drop me a line and I will take care of the booking for you.

YOTEL Gatwick
Arrivals Concourse, South Terminal
London Gatwick Airport, West Sussex
fax +44 (0) 1293 579 762

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I had a 15 hour layover, arriving at 5 a.m., and I searched the web for options of how to spend the time. I had planned to go to the business co-working space but on the way there, I saw a sign for Yotel. I was so exhausted, I knew that I should try it out. I bought a 4 hour stay but later regretted not staying longer.

It is small but it is like staying in a small sleeper on a train or in a travel trailer. Everything you need is there, just compact. My unit was clean and well appointed. The shower was exceptional. On my next layover, I plan to stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear NomadicKim

Thank you for such nice comments.

We are delighted to hear that everything was so great during your recent stay and you found our cabin clean and well appointed.

Thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

YOTEL Gatwick