1,818 results
All reviewsfree hot drinksstandard cabinmission controlbetween flightssingle cabingreat conceptpay by the hourpremium roomhour layoverfree wififew hours sleepan early flightlong layoversmall spaceconnecting flightalarm clockhot shower
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good place to stay for minimum stay between flights to freshen up and get some sleep, staff are freindly and helpful. Price by the hour is reasonable. Single cabins have a single bed and a good shower, free wifi and free tea and coffee

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Eeyore1970

Thank you for such positive review.

We are glad to hear you found us ideal for stopover between flights and our staff are friendly and helpful as well as our price reasonable.

We very much hope to welcome you again in future and thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We saw this hotel in the Terminal Gatwick South when traveling to our destination.

Arriving back, we would land at 05:00 in the morning to get our connection flight at 13:00. Being so early in London, would leave us with nothing to do for a long time.

We decided to book a room to have a shower and a nap.

This was the best decision we eve made, money well spend as we got exactly what we have needed.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Maksym G

Thank you for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that your day stay with us was to your liking and you managed to have a good rest before your connecting flight.

Thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick and we look forward to welcoming you again in future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent value for money. It was comfortable, clean and very pleasant and helpful staff. I shall definitely be staying again. The location makes this perfect for any traveller.My only concern would be that I wished the shower had a 'grap' handle for the disabled as I was a little concerned about slipping.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Kanganana

Dear Kanganana

Thank you for such great feedback.

We are really pleased to hear your recent stay was to your satisfaction and you found us comfortable, clean and our staff pleasant and helpful.

Thank you for choosing Yotel Gatwick and we look forward to welcoming you once again soon!

web yotel.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was exhausted after traveling all day, and this was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I was able to get a good nights sleep in an actual bed and not in some corner of the airport constantly checking on my bags. I traveled all day the next day as well and since I was alone I needed to be able to stay awake. Yotel was perfect for what I needed. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo

Dear ashlyncondie

Thank you for such positive feedback.

We are delighted to hear your recent stay was so perfect and you managed to have a good night's sleep.

Thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good to get a few hours sleep on a layover (hotel is not airside so wouldn't work for flights with stopover booked).
Rooms are completely blackout, very clean, and comfy bed. Only problem is you can hear other people walking around in the hallway, or rooms being cleaned.
They do offer free ear plugs, but was concerned I'd sleep through my alarm.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear ABAY88

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your comments.

We are pleased to hear you found our cabins clean and comfortable but sorry that your sleep was negatively affected by noise.

Thank you for your feedback and we do hope to welcome you back to Yotel in future, please do not hesitate to drop me a line and I will take care of the booking for you.]