$83
$76
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$69
$91
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
1,780 results
All reviewsfree hot drinksstandard cabinmission controlbetween flightssingle cabingreat conceptpremium roompay by the hourhour layoverfree wififew hours sleepan early flightsmall spacemood lightingconnecting flightalarm clockhot shower
Reviewed August 31, 2017

It's a small cabin. Perfect for grabbing your early flight in the morning. Quiet and tiny, just as expected and I got a good night's sleep. The climb up to bed maybe not for the less nimble but I just felt like I was recreating the old upper berth train movies.

Room Tip: Go with the flow.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Amandasittingdown

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay and managed to have a good night's sleep.

Thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick and we look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

I stayed over night between flights, my cabin was compact but had everything I needed. The layout was carefully thought out to maximize the space, and climbing up into bed was fun. Checking in and out was quick and efficient. I managed to leave some clothes behind and the hotel contacted me immediately I got home. They couldn't have been more helpful in arranging to have the clothes sent on to me in Canada. I would be very happy to stay there again if I need to spend a night at Gatwick.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Martin V

Thank you for sharing your review.

It is great news to hear your recent stay was to your satisfaction and you found our location perfect as well as our service efficient.

We very much hope to welcome you again in the near future and thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I had planned and scheduled very tight budget and had decided on just sleeping in the airport with my belongings to save money, but after a rough day of dragging around my overweight overpacked luggage that's fair enough my own doing, after bank card issues taking me uncertain of my travels ahead, the night on the hard floors of an airport wasn't exactly a thing to look forward to.

I had already settled into a floorspot next to a plug and was just browsing to see how far would I have to go in theory if I'd want to get an actual bed with the money I can't get a hold of...

After realizing that yotel was right on the spot with rather affordable prices for the location, this could not have appeared on a better time in my feed! The bank card ended up working after all and I just about avoided the horrible night worrying whether I had been scammed somewhere, I suddenly didn't care after all about the £60 I had to put into a comfy bed.

Maybe just because the unfortunate events gathering on top of each other, I was getting more than over exited for the 60 quid's worth of a box with fair enough all the necessities that one might need for a simple overnight stay between flights or in my case before an earlyish flight, I am more than happy that the concept has been invented and I got the comfort of a shower and a very comfortable bed when I felt like needing it the most! As its best for the ppl in sudden need! ;)

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Marika F

Thank you for such positive feedback.

We are really pleased to hear that after such a rough day for you, we managed to deliver some good rest and comfort to you during your recent stay.

Thank you for choosing YotelAir Gatwick and we hope to welcome you on many future occasions!

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I like the idea of being able to book a room in the actual terminal so you just roll of a late night flight and into bed. I've used Yotel for years and they are always clean, friendly and reasonably priced for their location. Little things like free tea and coffee go a long way in the days where BA have removed all the previously included food and drink from their flights. Staff at Hotel are always very welcoming. No noise from the airport or other rooms which is really good in a hotel like this.

If I was to ask for an improvement it would be for a clearer understanding of their pricing structure. Because you pay for the hours you need it is often just trial and error with the booking system to see how you can get the best value.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dbro21
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear Dbro21

Thank you for sharing your comments.

It is great to hear you always find our cabins clean, our staff friendly and our prices reasonable.

Thank you for your loyalty and we very much look forward to welcoming you on many future occasions!

Reviewed August 19, 2017

After a late night arrival, with an early morning departure the next day, i needed somewhen close to grab a few hours shut eye. I found hotel exactly as advertised an was perfect for my needs. It is straight outside the arrivals gate, took 2 minutes to check in and the room was great. compact, but everything you need.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DavidRCoco

Dear DavidRCoco

Thank you for writing and post your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear YotelAir Gatwick was perfect for your needs and your stay was overall to your satisfaction.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you again in future!