I would recommend yotel to anyone but always warn them that if they are claustrophobic not to book. The free tea and coffee is a nice touch but please can we have decaff tea.
The rooms are clean and the showers lovely. My only downside this time was that our cabin was by the reception and i could here people booking in.
You cannot fault the location and being able to book timeslots makes so much more sense when you are checking out at 3am.
The man on reception was lovely and wish i could remember his name
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yotel is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 32 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley