Small but perfectly formed; room exactly matches the description on the website. Not much room to relax in room, but ideal if you just want to sleep and go. Check in is quick and easy, booking in advance definitely a good idea. Staff friendly and helpful, it's not completely unmanned despite being no-frills. Literally 2 minutes from airport check in South Terminal and 5 minutes from North Terminal makes it really handy for an early flight. Free hot drinks is a nice perk in the airport to get your day off to a good start or to chill out when you arrive. The internet connection was a bit sporadic in the room I was in, but enough that I could catch up on emails; also, I have been here a couple of times and sometimes the blinds don't fit the window very snugly so light comes in from the corridor - worth bringing an eye mask. There was no sound though from outside even though people come and go at all hours. Very well priced for a solo traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley