YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport
$75
$146
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$83
$89
$73
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$82
$95
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,643 results
All reviewsfree hot drinksstandard cabinmission controlsingle cabinbetween flightsgreat conceptpay by the hoursouth terminalfree wifihour stayfew hours sleepan early flightsmall spacearrivals hallmood lightingconnecting flightalarm clock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014

After a long day of traveling... I didn't know what to expect when I arrived at my hotel : yotel in gatwick airport. I was pleasantly surprised..It's practical, clean, fun, cosy, modern and the staff were fantastic, bringing me anything I asked for to my cabin. I think the idea is wonderful, you really feel like you are in a cabin, traveling alone I felt very safe and will make sure I will be flying through gatwick more often so I can sleep there. I payed about £65 for my room for just under 24hours... I would say its a little overpriced because of the size of the room but I know it won't stop me staying there again. The location is just too perfect and contrary to what some people said I found it as soon as I walked into the arrivals hall.
Although it's not a place for claustrophobics, there were no windows and it's small but if you are tired of the boring chains, and fancy a new experience I would recommend Yotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Lauren B,

Thank you for your feedback. It is always pleasure to read about our guest's experiences with us. We are glad that you found Yotel practical, fun and modern. We try to serve our true purpose of providing outstanding experience to ourguests’ through our great service from our staff and complimentary amenities.

Once again thank you for all your appreciation. We hope to welcome you back sometime in near future.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I struggled to find the hotel in the airport as it was poorly sign posted but that is more a problem with gatwick airport then Yotel I would assume.

The room was very clean. The male member of staff was very friendly upon my arrival and booked in with no problems.

Overall I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank lad68
YotelHQ, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear lad68,

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive review. We are glad that you found Yotel to be “Handy” for your stay. We apologise for the inconvenience you had due to lack of airport signage. We are in process of increase the amount of signage in and around the airport campus. We hope to have some improvements soon.

Thank you for appreciating our staff. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Last week I stayed in Yotel, only for a few hours, but it was worth every penny (not cheap at £85 for a 4 hour stay).

Long story short, it was a really hectic week of travel which got worse when I "mismanaged" my travel plans which meant I got into London from Paris at about 11pm on the Eurostar train and then had a flight to Milan the following morning at 7am from Gatwick.

Hey presto, I tried Yotel and it was perfect. Super clean, comfortable and best of all, the Easyjet check-in counter was about a 25 second walk from the Yotel front desk.

Brilliant, I will most definitely be back again and again and again.

Top marks Yoteliers ! :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Emufi

Dear Emufi ,

Thank you for describing Yotel as perfect, super clean and comfortable!! We are very glad that your stay at Yotel worked so well for you. To be located inside the airport terminal means relieving our guests from the extra hassle of travellng in odd hours. We have tried to create a Hi-Tech atmosphere in our compact cabins by providing all necessities in small space.

Thank you once again your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Gatwick Yotel 4 times now. Great for a stop-over. Perfect location right within the South terminal of the airport. Very clean and very friendly staff. Some meals and drinks available too. Comfortable beds and great showers inside the rooms/ cabins.
Standard cabin may be a bit small for 2 people.
The only downside is that it is quite expensive but still worth it.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank surfcake

Dear Surfcake,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to write this review. We are happy that you found Yotel to be a great for stopover in your all visits to us. We do offer premium cabins with more space but they are subject to availability. Even being in the prime location as you mentioned, we try hard to keep our prices reasonable and opted to offer our guests free items such as Wi-Fi, hot drinks and other amenities.

Thank you once again for your feedback. Hope to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stayed here for one night - arrived very late due to 4 hour delay of our flight from Norway. The fact that the hotel is located directly in the terminal makes such a difference after a long journey. The cabins are small but very compact with all the facilities that you need - the bed was very comfortable and the cabin remarkably quiet. Ideal for a short stay and good for lone travellers late at night.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PAH810

Dear PAH810 ,

We are pleased that you had a good experience with us at Yotel Gatwick and found us to be convenient for your stay - This is what Yotel stands for! Through clever design we are able to offer our guests everything they need to relax, revive and connect in short stay with us. We do have double cabins, if you are looking for more space.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon.