I got caught out two years ago flying from Spain back home to Vancouver. My flights did not connect. After searching and searching the internet and because I was travelling alone, I happened to come across Yotel at Gatwick. The rooms are tiny so be prepared. BUT the linens are spotless beyond. Lovely pillows, a beautiful small bathroom with toilet and shower. Just what I needed. My plane was leaving at 8 am from Gatwick so I got up early and was at my gate within minutes. Wow - what can I say. If ever I get caught out again this would be the only place I would stay. No traffic to worry about, no ride to the airport. Just get out of your bed and go to your gate. Doesn't get much better than that.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley