Have just stayed at Yotel Gatwick for the second time. As previously, excellent check-in service and extremely clean and user-friendly (if tiny) cabin in slightly other-worldly environment. Wouldn't like to stay more than a night as I would get claustrophobic, but in any case that is not the idea. I checked in for four hours with my children in order to have a sleep/rest between flights and it was well worth the £42 for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley