Most hotels in London don't let you check in before 12 p.m. So what do you do if your flight arrives at 5 or 6 am in the morning? That's where Yotel fits in. You can book a room for 4 hours. Check in was quick. Barely a minute. The room is sufficient for one person. Please keep in mind that the room has one bed which is large enough even for those with large frames. It has an attached bathroom and shower. The entire room may be the size of a bathroom in some hotels but it serves the purpose. The room has a TV, phone and wi-fi. They also provide complimentary tea and coffee. It's a great place to freshen up after a long flight that has landed early in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley