Whenever I have an early morning flight out of Gatwick I am staying at Yotel. This must have been my fifth time and I am really loving it. The staff is excellent (I even got my lost mobile phone back which I had accidentally left behind a few days before). The rooms are cosy and equipped with everything you need, anything else can be requested on arrival from the FO desk, for example alarm clocks, hair dryers etc...The free coffee to go is an added value. Perhaps they could include sandwiches in the price as well for future; just a thought.
I am already looking forward to my next stay with you.
Keep up the great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 32 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley