“Better than last time”

Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed November 4, 2013

What a fantastic improvement, I could notfault the hotel, the decor is new, the staff are great.
My last visit here was terrrible and Premier stood by their promise and refunded my payment.
What a turnround, well done to all concerned.

1  Thank OzYorkshire
CrawleyEast, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. It is good to read that on your return visit you could not fault the hotel and were so impressed with our refurbished rooms. The Team is unchanged but still great. I hope you also took the opportunity to try our new menu in the Thyme restaurant.

Thank you again for your kind words and for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very efficient and helpful from start to finish. The room and facilities were clean and modern. Price was fair and I am sure The Premier Inn Crawley Town West will my first choice next time. I enjoyed my stay. Brad Smit

1  Thank Brad S
CrawleyEast, Manager at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us Brad. It is always good to hear that we will be your first choice for your next visit to Crawley. The hotel has just been refurbished, so the rooms are indeed very modern.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great room, absolutely spotless and well laid out and equipped. Fantastic telly that we could plug laptop into to watch a film on.

Restaurant service was amazing. All staff are really friendly and helpful. At an unbeatable price. Meal deal is superb.

Faultless. Just confirmed that we'll always book a Premier Inn where possible.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Poggy123

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am delighted that you found the hotel to be “Faultless”, with great, well-equipped, spotless rooms. The large TV’s are fantastic and being able to watch films via your laptop is a great new feature.
I am pleased that the Team in our Thyme Restaurant impressed you so much and that you found them so friendly and helpful. The Meal Deal is indeed very good value for money.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I cannot fault the hotel or the staff on anything. The quad room was lovely, all refurbished and spotlessly clean. The room had a large screen TV which was very much appreciated by us! The beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet which made for a good nights sleep.
The breakfast was good. A nice selection of cereals, fresh and dried fruits, yoghurt etc, We all had a full English which was cooked to order rather than served buffet style.
All in all would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandpiper39

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am delighted to hear that you could not fault the hotel or Team on anything and that you would “Highly Recommend” this hotel. The refurbished rooms with large screen TV and comfortable beds are great.

I am pleased you enjoyed a good breakfast in our Thyme Restaurant during your stay with us, the Continental buffet and cook to order English Breakfast is best suited to a hotel of our size.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The room was much too hot and we couldn't open the windows because of the overnight storm. The hotel had provided a floor fan which was far too nisei to use overnight but when I explains this the next morning to the duty staff they was incredibly professional and immediately offered to refund the cost of the room. Everything else about the room and stay (including breakfast) was excellent and I would happily stay at this Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tim P

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am pleased to read your comments about your stay being “Excellent” including the breakfast in our Thyme Restaurant. I am sorry that you found the room too warm but I am glad that the Team treated you very professionally and refunded the cost of your nights stay under our Good Night Guarantee.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed at several different Premier Inns recently. This was up there withbthe best. I wanted to stay at the more expensive one nearby but having now stayed at this one I can't really see how it could be bettered. Staff friendly and polite as always. The room was very quiet despite being the same side as a busy road. The window was well glazed and cut out all traffic noise. The fan in the room was most appreciated as I would have found it hot without it. Bath and shower were great.

2  Thank Cwmscwtilass

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Crawley Town West.

I am so pleased to hear that you rate our hotel as “Up there with the best” The triple glazed windows do proved excellent sound insulation and the fan gives a cooling breeze on warmer nights. The bath and shower are indeed great and the Team are always friendly and polite.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Positives - usual Premier Inn standards , new rooms have great new large TV's !
Pub attatched for food and a beer.
Cheap petrol station , next to hotel (its on A23)
Easy by road to find off motorway (3 roundabouts) .
Great staff and very clean .

A couple of niggles
This is the second premier inn booking in the row , which we have booked a family room and nobody has read the booking and made up as a double , Yes an hour later you have the other bed made up but still left with 2 cups , 2 teabags (!) and towels for 2 . Yes you can ask for more but it is a niggle .

Its on the A23 so rooms on the front would be a bit noisy .

Apart from the hotel , there is nothing nearby , except for Crawley Town FC - next roundabout !!!

Room 214 is next to lift mechanics and is noisy when the lit is in use (unlucky) !!!!
However overall not any other noise outside hotel (Saturday night stay)

Room Tip: Need one on the back (away from A23) and not 214 (lift noise) .