“Top Value, Top Service, Top Food”
Review of Thyme

Thyme
Ranked #69 of 271 Restaurants in Crawley
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If you’re looking for ways to work up an appetite, there’s plenty to do in this part of the country - from strolling around the beautiful Slaugham Manor to walking the high wire at Go Ape, Tilgate Park. Enough to set you up for Thyme's tempting menu.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is not The Fat Duck, or one of Jamie's Generic Italians but it serves a very good purpose. Attached to the Premier Inn, it caters to everyone who stays there with good service, nice clean decor and good food.

I found the service to be particularly good for both the evening dinner and breakfast. I stay in a lot of Premier Inns and this was one of the best experiences I have had - purely down to the swift, efficient and polite service and the very good food. As I stated, it's not The Fat Duck but the food was very good none-the-less. Well cooked steak and juicy chicken and gammon.

When I am in the area again, I will be staying at the same hotel and eating here again.

1  Thank mattsand0

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the hotel. I am so glad to read your review and that you found the service to be good at both breakfast and dinner. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the steak, chicken and gammon.

I am glad to hear to that you will be returning to the hotel in the near future and we look forward to welcoming you back to Gatwick Crawley Town West Premier Inn.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stayed at the Premier Inn and deceided to meet an old friend for a catch up at the hotels restaurant. We had a lovely evening and the food was nice enough. Waiter seemed a little confused when I asked for ice in my wine but we got there in the end. I didn't have breakfast here in the morning as I thought it was a little pricey, but I'm sure If I had had breakfast it would have been yummy. PI always do lovely breakfasts!

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to write a review, I am glad to hear you had a relaxed evening when visiting the restaurant. It is nice to hear that the food you had was enough.

We do hope you dine with us again and possibly try our all you can eat breakfast in the morning!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Having used and been very disappointed by other airport restaurants, I was all set to grab a snack/breakfast in the terminal ahead of my overnight stay/mid morning flight. Having looked at the menu in my room and determined that, like the rooms, the pricing is fair, I decided to sit down for dinner instead. There was a good selection and we ate 3 courses and had a couple of bottles of wine and were disappointed by nothing. All of the staff that we dealt with were friendly and efficient. Will definitely use again.

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for writing your kind review. I am pleased to hear you had a great time staying in the hotel and dining in the restaurant. It is lovely to hear that the team are friendly and efficient and I will inform them of this.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food was brilliant, really well priced and plenty of it.

The staff were fantastic, they couldn't do enough to help. Our waitress, Adrienne, was such a laugh and very helpful, 10/10.

It was a fantastic experience....

Ez volt kiváló...would definitely recommend!!

1  Thank Ben831
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We all enjoyed our breakfast at this hotel. The staff were very helpful and keen to help us get our money's worth. All the bread, croissants, etc were lovely and fresh and the cooked breakfast was tasty and piping hot.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Kate R

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for writing such a great review. I am glad to hear that you had a
"real nice breakfast." It is great to read that the staff are helpful and that your breakfast you had was piping hot.

Hope to see you again in the future.