15,829 results
All reviews meal deal stayed here an early flight valet parking costa coffee self service thyme restaurant excellent location good nights sleep on line busy hotel excellent value for money next morning gatwick airport night's sleep comfortable bed room key
Selected filters

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
P-Zala1, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the efficient staff and check in/check out process to the very clean and comfortable rooms this was a wonderful hotel experience and we will definitely stay there again. We did not use the bar or restaurant but when we passed by on our way to our room it seemed to be "hopping" with a great atmosphere.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you for taking the time to share your review based on your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am so pleased you found our hotel to be great for your overnight stay, providing clean comfortable rooms and an easy check in/check out process.

It is a huge compliment to hear of your high praise for the staff in the hotel, I am so happy that they went above and beyond to ensure your stay was comfortable. The whole team will be delighted to hear this feedback.

It is great to hear that you will be looking to stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was perfect for a one night overlay with late flight arrival and early departure in the morning. Check-in was fast. Room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was offering a large variety of choices.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

I am delighted you found our hotel to be perfect for your one night overlay between flights and you enjoyed a quick check in.

As an airport hotel, our purpose is to offer the best relaxing and stress free experience to all of our guests and it is a satisfaction to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am thrilled you enjoyed the cleanliess and comfort of your room along with your breakfast in the morning in our Thyme restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I booked the Premier Inn for one night between flights. On arrival I explained to Radi on reception that we would like our room to be as far as possible from the shuttle as it keeps me awake. He very kindly moved us from room 753 to 350. It was perfectly quiet, we were delighted. There were 2 beds, a double and a single. My daughter took the single leaving me with the double. I sat on it and it squeaked very loudly. We were both exhausted and wanted to sleep, I hoped that if I slept in the middle it might be okay. It wasn't, everytime I moved or turned over it squeaked. It was loud enough to wake my daughter. I told a member of staff about it the following morning, she said she would report it to housekeeping. I'm waiting for someone to contact me as we did not enjoy our guaranteed night's sleep. I've given one star on value and sleep for this reason.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our team. They truly care and are undoubtedly the biggest asset of the hotel. Radi sends his very best wishes.

I am sorry to hear of your experience in your room during the night. This certainly is not what we hope for our guests to experience during their stay.

Unfortunately we are no longer able to process refunds at the hotel directly. If you log all of your feedback on the following website, one of our Guest Relations Team will contact you with 14 days. premierinn.com/guest-relations

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.