$82
$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Room Service
$86
PremierInn.com
13,433 results
All reviewsnorth terminalmeal dealan early flightvalet parkingcosta coffeeself servicethyme restaurantgood nights sleepexcellent locationon linebusy hotelnext morningexcellent value for moneyroom keynight's sleepgatwick airportcomfortable bed
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Arrived at 9am, needed some place to put my suitcases, the receptionist was very helpful with this, left my suitcases and went into London

Returned at 4pm to check in, and most of this was done online, all that remained was for me to use my debit card to get card for the room, was asked if need help, none required

Rooms very modern and tidy, and if you have a flight in the early hours this hotel is very handy

Only issue, was with the bath, the hot water was not as hot as I would have liked, and the internet, couldn't get any connection, so wasted £5, so think the hotel should try to fix this

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
P-Zala1, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.
I am pleased to hear that the reception helped in storing your luggage whilst you went to London. I am also pleased that your room was modern and tidy. I do apologise that our internet was not working as it should, this is certainly not of our usual standards and something I will be following up with our internet providers.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

We arrived late having just got off a plane but couldn't travel on until the following day. The stay was friendly, warm and very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, albeit brief, in the Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

I am delighted to hear that your stay with us was friendly, warm and comfortable and that you thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the north terminal the night before our Holiday. It was valet parking which was very good easy pick up on return my car had extra 6 miles on the clock. But we did know that they parked you car away from airport first time I have got back and car not damage so thank you.
The premier inn was very nice good food and a good nights sleep . So convenient just walk across the road to the departures would definitely use this hotel and parking again

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

I am so pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be in a convenient location, that our sleep, park and fly package was very good and that you enjoyed a good nights sleep in the hotel.
I am delighted that you would use the sleep, park and fly again, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

The hotel couldn't be better located if you're flying from Gatwick North. A short walk from both terminal & monorail to South Terminal, yet sound proofing is such that you'd never guess! A Premier Inn at the top end of the scale.

Stayed: May 2016

I am delighted to hear of your positive feedback, it is great that you found the hotel to be in a convenient location and that the hotel was very well sound proofed.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Great for an overnight stay with a late arrival or early departure. Check in can be slow if you dont use the machines. Likts tend to be crowded. Staff very anxious to please. Comfortable reasonable sized rooms with air conditioning. Free internet access. Softish bed with good quality linen. Basic toiletries. The bar and restaurant were very busy so we didnt use them.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and convenient, that your room was reasonably sized and that you made use of our free internet access.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.