“FIRST TIME BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE LAST”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stayed in this hotel late December for one night before we flew to Barcelona for the new year, from the moment we checked in to when we checked out we had a great time, staff were on hand to answer any questions, we ate in the restaurant good food, pleasant staff members, room was exactly what it says in the tin so to speak, we popped across to the terminal for fresh milk from m and s the hotel is ideally placed at gatwick north terminal, we checked in with ba the night before which is so convenient, so thank you to premier inn, I have already booked up for August and November this year.

To Management I have a request you should make WI FI free 24 hours a day rather than just 30 minutes can you inform head office of my request thank you

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Willitsgoodtotalk
Quin_Holtzhuizen, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay with us at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your first stay with us and found the team to be pleasant and helpful from check in to check out. I am also pleased you enjoyed a meal in our Thyme restaurant and found the hotel to be so ideally located next to the North Terminal.

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding WIFI, please be assured your feedback is extremely important to us and taken on board.

We look forward to seeing you at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal in August.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

After struggling in odd beds and very poor quality matreses in various B&B, cottagess etc. we finally had an excellent sleep on our holiday trip to Scotland. The hotel is just e few meters from the terminal. Excellent check in, security level very good, the staff also..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review on your stay with us.

I am delighted you had an excellent nights sleep, finding the bed to be comfortable. I am pleased you found the hotel to be in a great location and the check in excellent and the team good. I am also pleased you feel the hotels security system is very good.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We were flying from Gatwick and wanted a hotel close by to stay overnight ahead of our morning flight. We have stayed in the London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Premier Inn before and decided to try this one. Everything was perfect, you could not get any closer to the airport as this is right outside the North terminal departures. Even though we were flying from the South Terminal this is no problem as the inter-terminal shuttle is right there and takes just two minutes.

On arrival (having pre-booked) we checked in using the automatic terminals but we were guided by a very helpful and friendly assistant. We also added the meal deal to our stay (£22.95 for three course dinner, drink and breakfast).

The room was spacious, comfortable and ideally eqipped for an overnight stay. One of the best budget hotels I have stayed in. Access to lifts and rooms is with your key card.

Our dinner was great, I had spicy chicken wings followed by a steak and a sweet and breakfast in the morning is a self service buffet. We thought the meal deal was excellent value.

Check out is just a case of handing your key cards in and going and less than a minute later you are in the North Terminal (and less than five minutes later in the South Terminal via momo-rail shuttle).

Very good all round service and value for money.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Calum_McInnes

Thank you for your review on your stay with us at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

I a delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel to be perfect. I am pleased you found the hotel to be in an ideal location and the check in good with a helpful team member there to guide you.

I am also pleased you found the room to be spacious and comfortable and ideally equipped.

Its great to hear that you enjoyed a meal in our Thyme restaurant as well as breakfast and found the meal deal to be excellent value.

I am happy you found the hotel to be very good for service and value for money, and found the hotel to be one of the best budget hotels you have stayed in. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel has adapted a terrible cheap budget booking in process and for the price we paid we could have stayed at any other hotel for a lot less and would have received a much warmer and welcoming greeting than this hotel.
We have stayed in the other Premier Inn, which we enjoyed and this hotel is a little further away from the Airport, but we couldn't get in this time, so we booked this hotel.
After the lousy experience we had with this Premier Inn we will not use again.
The room we were allocated by the computer put us the side of the hotel where you could here the Airports transit shuttle coming and going every few minutes during the night. In conclusion the overall experience made the start of our holiday a little less enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KevinandNatalie

I am very disappointed to hear of your bad experience with us. At Premier Inn we strive to deliver the best service possible and it is clear that on this occasion we failed to do so. I am extremely sorry to hear that your experience means you feel you would not stay with us again.

I would like to speak to you further regarding this and have therefore sent you a private message. I hope to speak with you soon and hopefully restore your faith in Premier Inn.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Premier Inns offer a no nonsense reliable service for an overnight stay. The rooms are good sized and clean, beds very comfortable, plenty of hot water and fluffy towels. There is a good selection of food for dinner and high quality wines.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Sally P

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found it to be hassle free for an overnight stay. Its great to hear you found the room to be a god size, clean, comfortable beds with plenty of hot water and towels.

I am also pleased you found there to be a good selection of food and wines.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Fantastic value for for money, next to airport and the children's menu only £5.25 for 3 courses unbelievable quality and value. Will stay again. There was only one fault and that was no early morning call.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank shebet1

I am delighted you found the hotel to be fantastic value for money and the children’s menu to be fantastic value and quality.

Wake up calls are available by setting them on the television in the room, although I am sorry you did not find this information available.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I used LGW as my base for travel recently, having flown in from Asia. Premier Inn has the perfect location, just a minute's walk from the terminal. I encountered friendly staff who were preemptive in meeting my needs. The hotel has clean rooms, all amenities and all for a great price. I stayed for one night on three separate occasions over the course of a week. I will use this hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Stephen C

I am so pleased that you found this hotel to be in he perfect location and the team you encountered friendly. I am also pleased you found the rooms to be clean and had all the amenities you needed at a great price.

Its great to hear you would stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back.