Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
  • Room Service
$146
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$83
$69
  • Restaurant
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$82
$95
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
3,787 results
All reviewspetrol stationmeal dealan early flightsouth terminalcar parkgood nights sleepgatwick airportnext morningtop floormin walkexcellent valuenight's sleepstayed here for one nightan overnight staycomfortable roombudget hotelfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Fresh, bright and good quality accommodation with the added bonus of a good shuttle service.

Very clean bedroom with good bathroom facilities. Very comfy bed with good pillows and a good night's sleep prior to a long journey.

The facilities such as a bar and restaurant were good to. There is an early morning breakfast service prior to the full breakfast for those not flying at 6am.

You can book here knowing that you get just what it says on the tin!!!'

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
TimCostello, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport A23.

I am very pleased to hear that you found your room clean with good bathroom facilities, and a comfy bed and that you slept well.

I am also happy to hear that you liked our bar and restaurant facilities and liked the early breakfast service.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Search 'Premier Inn, Gatwick North' and you will likely get this one - around 400 yards from the Premier Inn that actually sits on the terminal. It is a very easy mistake to make and, based on my experience, Whitbread Hotels just don't seem to care.
That aside, this hotel is a gem - the staff at the sharp end more than making up for Head Office indifference. Top marks for comfort, value, breakfast and overall service. Bar, restaurant and check in personnel were all excellent. The walk to the terminal is no problem if you are travelling light and are sprightly enough to dodge the exit road traffic.

Room Tip: Floors a bit flimsy, so top floor best to minimise the noise from early risers/late arrivals.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JackOfTheGreen
TimCostello, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some confusion bewtween the two hotels during your stay.

However I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us, and found the bar, restaurant and check in staff excellent.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was a one night hotel sleepover before taking a long-haul mid-morning flight from the South Terminal the next day. The welcome at reception was warm and friendly. Nearby, the restaurant and bar were buzzing with vibrant life. Unfortunately my online booking for the hotel & parking package couldn't be found on the computer system at reception even though I presented a printed copy of my booking confirmation. However, the staff quickly sorted that out and offered me a room that was a welcome place for me to `lay my hat' and get comfortable for the night. To my delight the en-suite was spotless as was the bed linen and everything else that I gave the `once over' in the room. I would describe the room decor as fresh, modern and pleasantly warm. The bed mattress was supportive, comfortable and provided a good night's sleep. My room was on the second floor situated on what was described by the receptionists as the quiet side of the hotel (rear) and free from any traffic noise disturbance. I generally prefer to stay in 4* hotel and was pleasantly surprised at the standard of finish and quality of service offered at this hotel. In a nutshell, great value for money and I would definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear side of the hotel are described as quieter .... I found this to be true during my overnight stay.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
TimCostello, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

I am very happy to hear that you were greeted with a warm and friendly welcome from reception, and also that you found your room spotless and warm, and you got a good nights sleep.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My friend and I were very impressed by the Premier Inn after we stayed a night there on Saturday 23rd February before an early flight the following morning. Everything was perfect! Check in was smooth and efficient; the staff were pleasant and welcoming; the rooms were comfortable and very well equipped with everything that we needed. Both of us are poor sleepers but both of us slept well as the beds were so comfortable, and there was no noise from the airport. The bath and shower were good too, and the hotel is so close to Gatwick North Terminal - just a walk away. Ideal!! We would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

I am very pleased to hear that you found your stay with us perfect, and that check in was smooth and efficient, and also the staff pleasant and welcoming.

I am also happy to hear that your room was comfortable, and that you both slept well.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed here before flying to Italy the following day. Great value for money, warm welcome and our en suite room was very clean and tidy. Breakfast was very good value for £8.25 amd plenty of choice.

Would recommend this Hotel to anyone traveling from Gatwick, well worth the money!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

I am very pleased to hear that you found our hotel great value for money, and were greeted with a warm welcome.

I am also happy to hear that you found your room clean and tidy.

I hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the future.