Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very welcoming staff. We were pleased to find that we could open a window at night for ventilation rather than having to have an air conditioning unit running all night. The new mattress was very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Joanne H, n at Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town (Goff's Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

I am glad you had a comfortable stay with us and found our team to be helpful and friendly. This hotel is an old building but we do our very best to make our guests feel comfortable and provide them with excellent service.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is our 7th year staying at this lodge before departing from Gatwick. Reception staff are more than welcoming and ensures your stay is enjoyable. Book early to get a good rate normally saving 50%. The bar and food is just as good and fully enjoyable. Finally located near the airport only 5-10mins away. Once again thank you

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park. I am glad you had a comfortable stay with us and found our team to be helpful and friendly. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed for one night only. Very friendly staff, credit to the young guy manning to counter made you feel welcomed.
Nice tidy clean room, no problems there. TV with good choice of stations for some background noise. Nice comfy bed, slept like a log!

However, Would not advise the Brewer's fare next door. Poor food. Go into town instead and find a good restaurant to eat out at.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park. I am glad you had a comfortable stay and a great night's sleep and found our team to be helpful and friendly.

We are sorry that you were not happy with the Brewers Fayre restaurant and we have passed your comments on to them.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Location near to train route from London to Crawley was convenient, the hotel was not too big, handy for station. Staff superb, place clean, decent breakfast did the job for a quickie en route to other things.

Room Tip: No lift so if carrying bags or using stairs is a problem then ask for groundfloor room, the hotel ac...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Also that you had a lovely breakfast

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Good to be able to arrive during the middle of the night and not having to leave until 12 noon. Friendly service on arrival - very good breakfast which was served well by friendly staff. Would use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed in room 103, and the warning light in my head went off when I saw a desk fan was on full blast, with windows open, already. I turned it off for a second to see if it was making a difference- and within a minute I was very uncomfortable. It didn't bode well for the night ahead.
Back to the good points- the staff were very friendly, and the restaurant was quiet and well run. I had a meal deal which meant I had a 3 course meal in the evening and the full breakfast in the morning- which is good value.
So back to the night- by about 3AM I wasn't asleep- the fan was like having a lawnmower in my room, and although I was on the ground floor I needed both windows and the curtains open. Reception were very helpful and gave me another fan, but it was louder and now I had two lawnmowers in my room.
I had such a bad night's sleep I would have been better off staying at home and driving up in the morning.
I know it was a hot night in general, but I can certainly get cool enough to sleep at other places and at home. I think this is a problem with premier inns in general, which mostly don't seem to have air conditioning.
The only thing that saves this from a 'terrible' review is that the receptionist honoured their 'good night's guarantee'. You just don't get that elsewhere and meant I felt that little bit better about being absolutely exhausted.

Room Tip: Avoid 103 on hot days
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town Goffs Park. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable enviroment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this but this was covered under our Good Night Guarantee and your stay was refunded.

Please be assured that your comments have been noted and passed on to the Management Team.

We do hope that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Excellent staff very helpful and friendly, brilliant clean room. Parking straight outside. Nice quiet area. Very easy quick check in. Breakfast was very good we would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family