“Buzzy restaurant...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Buzzy restaurant...”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant had a really good atmosphere on a Saturday night...The waitress was very pleasant..food was lovely & ww had a nice drink afterwards.

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Dissapointing food, amazing customer service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I visited Prezzo late on a Saturday night, the restaurant was packed with a great atmosphere.

The staff were fantastic, very impressive customer service. They were very accommodating to my fussiness and even cooked something off menu!

However, all food ordered was very bland (inclusive of what was ordered that is on the menu), well presented but flavourless. Such a shame.

We thought that the food was a little pricey given the lack of flavour.

West Sussex
“Ok food but customer service non existent!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

After waiting 30 mins we had to ask the waitress to make our order, food was ok had risotto thought it was overcooked but the prawns were nice, we weren't told anything about the menu or given details of specials. Trying to get anyone's attention in there was almost impossible I literally had to shout as they walked past to ask questions and that was to even pay the bill! It wasn't busy they just weren't interested, management need to do a few training days on customer service, if we had been dealt with properly I would have marked higher but this ruined our experience.

Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“UNDER FILLED CALZONE”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I’ve been to this restaurant on 2 previous occasions and had a Calzone pizza each time. On both occasions I felt that there was not much filling inside of the pizza. I visited there again and ordered a Calzone pizza once again but decided to check the filling before I started to eat it. Although the pizza looks large on the plate I found mine only contained one small meat ball cut in half and 2 small pieces of chicken. I complained to the waitress who took it away and returned 10 minutes later with a fresh pizza. I had been given one extra piece of chicken and half a meat ball. Whoopee! For a pizza costing over £10.00 with relatively cheap ingredients I think Prezzo are profiteering on this meal as the pizza is folded over and conceals how much is inside.
Other than that the pizza was tasty and the restaurant is very nice with good staff. However, if I go back I will not be having an under filled Calzone!

Dover, United Kingdom
“Prezzo Prezzo Prezzo”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have eaten at Prezzo Restaurants before but this was the first time in Crawley. The chain seems to have the ability to maintain a consistent corporate image across their restaurants. This restaurant was clean, fresh and modern and did not instill the feeling of a chain. We were three on this occasion and had an excellent three course meal at a very reasonable price. The main course pasta meals we ordered were all tasty and of generous portions. The service was attentive and the overall atmosphere in the restaurant very pleasant. I will certainly eat there again soon.

• Visited August 2013