“Glad to return”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

For one reason or another we have not visited this restaurant for some time. Luckily we had booked a table for last Sunday lunchtime as the restaurant was really full and I doubt that we could have just walked in. You always think that things will change for the worse during your absence from a restaurant, but I'm really pleased to say that it was just as good as on our last visit. Courteous service, well presented and delicious food and wine, and a lovely atmosphere were what we found. We all had starters, I chose the seasonal soup which was delicious. Three of us had various pizze, I had seasonal pumpkin ravioli for my main course, which was also delicious. Only 3 desserts - our daughters chose their favourite hazlenut bombe and my husband had affogato. We all agreed that it was a lovely lunch. Thanks Prezzo!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

After reading the reviews I was expecting something special. The service was courteous and efficient, but the food was standard chain restaurant fayre.

1  Thank Pottsey1957
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This branch of Prezzo is very good. The restaurant is very clean, the food excellent and the service efficient and friendly. I had the "special" Pizza which had crab meant (genuine) and prawns. House wine very good.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I don't know how Prezzo manage to consistently serve so quickly and make their food so tasty; but I'm glad they do. This one in Crawley feels relatively small, but is just as Prezzo-ish as any other. The best food at this price on the high street in my opinion.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Is a nice restaurant with a very good menu. Food is excellent and staff very friendly and helpful. Only thing we arn't keen on is that the tables are too close together. You feel a bit claustrophobic and can virtually join the conversation on the next table.