Hilton London Gatwick south terminal
$146
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Room Service
$90
$76
  • Pool
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
$81
$118
$110
TripAdvisor
8,212 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantthe executive loungesouth terminalnew wingdeluxe rooman early flightsports barcar parknext morningairport hotelcovered walkwayunder coverfamily roomcosta coffeestayed for one nightan overnight staygood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I missed my connecting flight which meant spending a day at Gatwick. As I'd travelled overnight I fancied a sleep and booked a room via the Hilton call centre. Walking to the hotel from the airport made me feel a bit like I was in some Hollywood film looking to meet an undercover mole! When I got to the hotel there was a bit of a queue at check in and only one person serving. When I eventually got seen I was given a far better rate than that originally quoted. The room was fine and the bed very comfortable. It'snot somewhere to look to stay on holiday but as a night before/after flying it would work fine.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
GuyHilton-GM, General Manager at Hilton London Gatwick south terminal, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your genuine and realistic review. It really is greatly appreciated. Best regards, Guy Hilton. GM

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I've used this hotel several times and would highly recommend the meet an greet parking. The hotel is only a couple of minutes walk from the airport and the rooms are immaculate. Yes it is expensive, as are the drinks and food, but you cannot beat it for convenience.

• Stayed: June 2012

Fair, honest and greatfully received especially from a regular guest!!! Best regards, Guy Hilton.GM

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on a B & B basis in a family room. 1 double bed and 2 singles. The room we had was excellent, in a corner position on the 2nd floor. Very quiet both internally and externally you wouldn't have known you were at a busy hotel at all. Extremely spacious well furnished, decorated and maintained.
The breakfast buffet was one of the best we have seen in a long time, if you couldn't find something to suit your preferences then I am afraid you would be extremely picky! Unfortunately our daughter left too early in the morning to take breakfast and was envious to hear what we had had compared to her airport breakfast!
We will now make this our hotel of choice whenever we fly from Gatwick, ease of parking, access to airport, facilities and good value for money, look no further than this Hilton.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am so very grateful to read your fabulous comments and feedback and thank you wholeheartedly!!! Best regards, Guy Hilton. GM

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Booked this to get a good night's sleep before a morning flight."Directly attached to the South terminal " is a bit euphemistic, situated within easy trekking distance via some long and slippery when wet corridors, and a multi storey car park might have been more accurate. Once checked in, I was sent to the elevators, and ended up on the wrong floor (my bad) so had to call the hotel for directions from my mobile. My room was in the "new building", another 10 minute hike. I'm dure I could see the Sea from my room, it was that far from Gatwick. Having booked an executive room, I expected more, My laptop charger plug shorted out to the socket board fixed to the wall, resulting in a blig blue flash, and burning to both the charger and the wall socket. Not good.
I went to the exec lounge, which was like a zoo. People shouting and trying to get as much free hard liqour inside them before the 9pm curfew when they would have had to pay. Disgusting behaviour, but in the defence of the hotel, it's not their fault, and the girl on the desk did have a word with one party, asking them to keep it down.

My bed creaked, so a good night's sleep was just a dream.

Lounge breakfast was actually pretty good, and the duty manager promised to address all of the above.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments and feedback, I found them extremely interesting to read. Regards, Guy Hilton.GM

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our family have been staying here the night before our holidays since 2006. We have usually enjoyed the experience but have to say that our last stay was a disappointment. The rooms were tatty and showing very bad signs of wear and tear.

We are booked to stay again in August and unless there is a big improvement it will be our last visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anniiiieeeee

I was very pleased to read that you have frequented this hotel since 2006! and I thank you. Not so pleased though that we may lose your business. My PA, Karen Ballam or I are available to discuss matters further of your have the time? Best regards, Guy Hilton.GM