“Good service”

Cuisines: British
Description: telephone: 01293.565335 postal code: RH10 1BU
Description: telephone: 01293.565335 postal code: RH10 1BU
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Good service even though there wasn't many bar staff on the prices are reasonable we had a share meal but it had prawns so Asked if they could change for onion rings as I have an allergy they were most obliging it was well cooked and hot which is always a plus. They could do with a deep clean but other than that it was good value for money. The 3 drinks 2pints (bitter and larger) and a large Pepsi came to £6.04 which is good value.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went here for lunch and although the price is excellent the pub itself needs a good makeover it looked dirty and tired.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My Wife & I called in here for an early evening meal & drinks on Friday 8th Feb. We were staying nearby prior to going on holiday on Saturday morning , we walked from our hotel (Aurora International)

I love real ale & my wife likes their White Zinfandel (Rose) on tap - one of each came to just over £5 - great value.

We had a meal each & a drink as part of a meal deal - I had a classic burger - my wife had a chicken burger - this all came to about £13.

We will visit again when we go on holiday & stay at the same hotel - it's just great value & service.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We visited the Jubilee Oak several times during a month long stay with family in Crawley. The service we received was always excellent; friendly, fast and helpful. The meals were a good size, and tasty. The coffee was probably the best we had while we were in England. O.K., so the decor was tired and a bit grubby, but all in all, this place was good value.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Sunday lunch time in town cenre, excellent choice of Sunday roasts (veggie option) plus all the usual pub meals.Excellent value and decent portions served quite quickly.Also as usual a good choice of ales.