“Peaceful stay.....”

Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Though I stayed here only for a night, I almost instantaneously had a good feeling as I entered the hotel. Ample parking space, a fitness centre close by and also helpful staff did it for me. Highly recommended.
Interiors tastefully decorated. I would sure come back to stay here.
Good value for money, if booked early.

Room Tip: Book early to get competitive rates. I suppose that goes without saying.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank docboy
JadeMattenOPS, Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for a great review! I am very pleased to learn that your enjoyed your trip to us and we do hope you can stay longer next time you’re in the area.
Always remember to book direct to receive the best rates available!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I spent a weekend at this lovely hotel which has recently been completely refurbished. The hotel in the middle of woodland gives no hint of its proximity to Gatwick or busy Crawley.
The staff were attentive and very willing to travel that extra mile. This made the stay both comfortable and pleasant.
I had lamb shank for my main course at dinner. Excellent.
The Breakfast menu was extensive and the breakfast itself was fresh ,well cooked and hot!
Certainly would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Raj N

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Raj, thank you for taking the time to post such a fabulous review! I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the Lamb Shank from our Lytton’s Brasserie menu – second to our guests and hotel staff we have always considered our food to be the hotels greatest asset.
We look forward to seeing you and your wife again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very clean and convenient, easy to park and well connected with the airport. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. The hotel also is child friendly. The only problem is that is not so easy to find with the sat nav.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
JadeMattenOPS, Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for a great review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, for future reference we have found that the best postal code to use on sat nav is RH10 4SS. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Excellent welcome and hospitality throughout my stay. Staff were very attentive and friendly. Exceptionally modern, clean and comfortable room. Defiantly will revisit and would highly recommend this holiday inn to my friends and family.

Room Tip: The whole hotel has been recently refurbished so therefore all the rooms are exceptionally clean and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for such a fantastic review! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

It's taken me a while to get around to writing this review although I did contact the hotel to complement them immediately after my stay. The hotel is a dream to stay at. I have stayed there both since the change over to the Holiday Inn group and prior to that under the old management. Every time I have stayed, the staff have been very helpful and friendly and the rooms have been comfortable and very clean. Since the refurb. the Gatwick Worth is even more impressive than before. I mostly use the hotel when I am travelling abroad, as I like the fact that I can leave my car onsite and take the shuttle bus to the airport. Some hotels have you drive to the long stay carpark at the airport, which is most inconvenient. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim G

Thank you for your review! I am very pleased to read that you have since returned to us, it is always a pleasure to welcome previous guests back and of course
present our brand new 4* facilities. As rightly mentioned we do offer onsite long stay secure car parking to all of our leisure guests and a shuttle service to and from the hotel. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Delightful hotel,very clean and comfortable,with helpful and friendly staff.The inclusive car parking is very safe and adjacent to the hotel.This is the second time my wife and I have stayed there before flying and each time we found the hotel answered all our needs.It is not an exciting choice but is set in pleasant surroundings and is very quiet.The only down side is the distance to Gatwick,so give yourselves a least 30mins extra before you need to check in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
JadeMattenOPS, Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay – I was pleased to see that you returned to stay with us and were able to take advantage of our newly refurbished 4* facilities. As mentioned we are located in Crawley, just a 10minute drive to Gatwick Airport, with the bonus of being ideally located away from the flight path. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, remember to book direct to receive the best rates available.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had a wonderful relaxed stay. The hotel ambiance and facilities perfect, with added bonus of a fabulous gym and pool to use next door.The room was very spacious and comfortable, lovely conpemtorary decor, immaculately clean.loved the fact that they have different choice of pillows for you to choose.
I had left my toothbrush, and called reception who quickly sent a brush and paste to my room.
Dinner and breakfast were excellent, made my poached eggs to order!
Staff at reception and the bar and brasserie were very friendly and most effeicient. One of nicest hotels I've stayed in. Also great parking facility for Gatwick airport.
Look forward to staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your great review – I was pleased to read that you were able to take advantage of our ‘forgetting something’ items and pillow options we have available, not forgetting to mention the Nuffield Health gym adjacent to us.
For your next visit don’t forget to take advantage of our many saver packages available, for example gym and breakfast for just £15! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crawley
Holiday Inn Express London Gatwick-Crawley
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley
Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport

Been to Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth? Share your experiences!