Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
Grange Hotel(Crawley)
1,927 results
All reviewsstayed herepurple parkingcar parkaph parkingnext morningsteam roomthree bridgesmeet and greetan early flightparking packagebooked this hotelroom was largehotel stayfamily roomreception staffdays parkingholiday extras
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Very relaxing stay at Ramada Gatwick. Nice warm and inviting environment. Staff very polite and attentive. One member of staff in particular I recall I believe was a receptionist called Hajer. Upon check-in walking up to reception you were greeted by a warm smile, very polite and well presented. Nothing was too much for her and went above and beyond call of duty. An asset to the hotel along with all other staff. Well done.

• Stayed: July 2011
Tony F, General Manager at Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

We belive we offer a good value location with proffesional and friendly service and all feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

• Stayed: July 2011

Always nice to hear back from our happy customers and feedback taken seriously

Reviewed August 8, 2011

Well what can I say - from the moment we walked into the hotel I knew this was the place I was going to get married. The staff have been so supportive and friendly throughout the whole process, they couldnt do more for you. The whole event took place without a hitch. There was always someone on hand to help. The food was amazing. The cost was very very reasonable and I would so recomment anyone who wanted to get married and was unsure of where... do it here !!!! Sam, Andy, Jenny, Kuldeep, Kaulchak (?), the reception staff, waiters, just about anyone you come across are amazing and an absolute assett to the Ramada. Thanks for everything and making this the most amazing and day of our lives. Alison and Jarek

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Tony F, General Manager at Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thanks you so much...always a pleasure to receive great feedback and our 50th wedding this year!

Reviewed August 3, 2011

The hotel is a standard Gatwick hotel. Its clean and has good sized rooms. The restaurant is a little pricey but he distance from town makes it he only real option. There is a limited gym and small pool. The bar is a good one and shows sky sports.

The hotel has a park and ride scheme for flights and the bus departs every 20mins.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My first impression was that the hotel had lack of facilities. One resturant that offer breakfeast for 7.5 pund each. The resturant was closed for almost the whole day and one single bar was open from the afternoon. The hotel was very unfriendly and very noisy. The staff didn't smile and seemed understaffed.

The rooms are big but they aren't very clean...

The hotel is placed in the middle of nowhere. You can take the bus that belong to the Ramada Hotel but the bus drives to 5 different hotels before you get to the airport where you can take the train to London and then take the underground. The bus coast 3 pound oneway.
But Tesco is only 5 min. away by foot.

On my departureday I had booked a "wake-up call" But I never got the "wake-up call." When I check out I asked why I didn't get my "wake-up-call" the man behind the desk said that it was my fault because I didn't book the "wake-up-call" through the telephone from the room and I shouldn't book it the day before at the desk, as I did. But when I booked it at desk they said everything was fine and they would call me. Back to the man... He blamed me for booking the "wake up call" wrongly and didn't apologize bacause I didn't got it. Suddently a man behind me said that he didn't get his "wake up call" eigther and he booked it through the telephone. Then the man stared to blame the computer and so on... We never got a apologize and I think that is a bad way to treath your guest.
If it was not for this issue, I would rate it average.

If you want to have a relaxed and friendly stay DON'T choose this hotel!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple