“Tasty Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Four of us had a Thai meal on the weekend. Nice service, friendly and good authentic spicey food. Two starters and a main dish with Thai beer came to about £35 a head with service. It was a very enjoyable evening and will be repeated.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have been to this restaurant numerous times, the latest being a lunch time where they have a Thai Tapas option. I normally go for one of these as they are great value for money but decided to go for a main dish instead. The menu states (in very small writing) that if there is anything you’d like which isn’t on the menu to just ask, so I did. There is a lamb massaman curry option, but as I have gave up red meat I asked if they could do a chicken one. The friendly staff obliged with no fuss and I really enjoyed the dish. I rarely leave this place disappointed and have always found the staff very helpful.

1  Thank dtcroft
Reviewed October 30, 2013

As a Thai restaurant there is nothing specific to complain about, the welcome was as expected from genuine Thai staff, the food was acceptable, fresh and hot, but the choice was severely lacking, the flavours were obviously toned down to fit fit in with the MacDonald's generation. Nothing really to complain about, but also nothing to rave about, just another chain appealing to the bulk market

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We took our 9 month old baby to the giggling squid thinking that it might be a flying visit and a jar of baby food. How wrong I was the staff couldn't be more friendly coming up with a high chair and offering there opinion on what food would be suitable for our son. The atmosphere was good and food very good. Prices were slightly more than an everyday meal but most were couples on an evening out. Recommended

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We love this restaurant. The food is amazing. It is always fresh, delicious and served quickly. The service is fab- the staff are so polite, helpful and cheerful! If your visiting or passing through Crawley its worth a visit.