Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Excellent service and clean and comfortable. Staff extremely helpful and easy check in and check out. Brilliant location for Gatwick airport and had an excellent deal on park and stay on premier inn website.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be so clean and comfortable. It's great that you found our SleepParkFly package to be so convenient and I hope we will be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Operations Manager

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Located in an industrial area. Not a great deal of parking. Staff are amazing. The receptionist was informative, polite and friendly. The bar staff were helpful and patient. The food was delicious in Thyme, especially the cheesecake with strawberry jus. The room was immaculate. Was particularly impressed with the spacious bathroom and effective and quiet air con. Was one of best experiences with Premier Inn and that's why I almost always stay with them. Do not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and encountered such an amazing Team at Gatwick Manor Royal. I'm delighted that you had such a wonderful experience in our Thyme Restaurant and your recommendation is greatly appreciated and very kind.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was only my second ever stay at a Premier Inn. The single nights accommodation was booked for a party of four adults and a child to allow for relaxed start to a holiday, which involved a drive from Suffolk and a early morning flight from Gatwick.
I couldn't fault the experience. It was simple to find, easy to park. The check in was simple and friendly, the rooms were clean, smart and beds comfortable....and the price we paid represented excellent value for money.
For convenience sake we ate dinner in the restaurant at the hotel. The food was standard pub fare, but none the worse for it. There was a good selection to choose from and it was all tasty and well cooked. The prices were a little higher than somewhere like Wetherspoon's but still not excessive and we had very helpful and friendly service from our waitress Adrienn.
All in all this nights stay provided exactly what we required of it...a relaxed start to a holiday.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

I am delighted that your time here at Gatwick Manor Royal provided you with such a relaxed start to your holiday. I'm so pleased that you had a nice experience in our Thyme Restaurant and it would be great to welcome you back to the Hotel again one day.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I always find it hard to get excited about Premier Inns, but I do sleep well. This property benefits from free overnight parking and, if you’re up for a 20-25 minute walk (or three minute drive), you can easily get to the leisure facilities (cinema, bowling and restaurants) nearby.

I could hear some plane noise from our room, but not enough to disturb my sleep and at check in we were helped through the ‘self-service’ machine option, which took about twice as long as the regular check in process with a real human.

This is our second stay here and I would consider it again if I needed to be near the airport.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay slept well. I'm delighted that you would consider Gatwick Manor Royal again in the future; we all hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

stayed here the night prior to flying out on holiday.
Easiest and most speedy check in ever! all hotels should have this facility!
Comfiest bed ever after my own. Really great value for money. Stayed there for cheaper than I can get staff rates for the hotel chain I work for!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue F
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

I am absolutely delighted that you found your first stay in a Premier Inn Hotel to be such a wonderful experience. I'm so pleased that you thought Gatwick Manor Royal was such great value for money and I hope we have persuaded you to try the Premier Inn brand again in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We love this hotel for an early morning gatwick flight. The rooms are clean and good value for money, the restaurant food is better than we could have expected and it is so easy to get to and park. Adjoining rooms are a bonus as we have a larger family.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Prakash K, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

I am delighted you found Gatwick Manor Royal to be so perfect as a pre-flight stopover. I'm especially pleased that you felt the Hotel to be family friendly thanks to our interconnecting Rooms and I hope you had a fantastic holiday.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel whilst away on business for one night mid week. Every part of my stay went perfectly. I was able to find the hotel and park easily, the electronic check in went smoothly and I was also dealt with politely and efficiently by a customer advisor when chaining my meal arrangement. The room was clean and well organised and, most importantly, perfectly quiet. I did not hear a thing from outside the room, despite only being a few rooms away from the lift shaft. The meal deal was great, with a good selection for evening mean and breakfast. Again the waiting staff were polite and food was quick to arrive. If in the area again, I will go out of my way to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be clean, quiet and well appointed. I'm so pleased that you had such a lovely experience in our Thyme Restaurant and I'm extremely glad that you would so readily stay with us again in the future.