“premier inn manor royale”

Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Crawley
Reviewed January 27, 2014

location excellent, food very good, rooms clean and spacious
the personell was very professional and polite, is nice to see all young people be all standardized. the brekfast was of very good quality and the enomg time very convenient. the airiort connection with public transport very good

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your Room to be so clean and spacious. I'm especially pleased that you found the Team to be so kind and professional and I speak for everyone here when I say that I hope we can welcome you back one day.

Operations Manager

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Good place to crash before/after your flight. Not too far from the airport comes handy if you have an early morning flight. Hotel and service are decent too. All this comes at a budget price, what more can you ask for?

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jimit1986

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found that Gatwick Manor Royal is a very convenient stopover before an early morning flight. I am also pleased that you found your time here represented good value for money and I hope you will consider us should you find yourself flying from Gatwick Airport again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Great surprise as we expected the usual standard lodge hotel. Well great staff great lounge great bar and even a great restaurant! I cannot compliment the staff enough for trying so hard.
One little gripe though with regard to providing free wi fi. Everything else was just perfick and do not change anything especially the staff

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and encountered such a great Team at Gatwick Manor Royal. Your kind words are a lovely compliment to the hard work they always put in and I hope we can welcome you back one day.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have tried most of the hotels around Gatwick and this is the BEST. It is consistently reliable and the staff go the extra mile.

The food is standard but well prepared and served hot.
The place is spotless and there is loads of parking.

Compared with even upmarket chains, this leads the way.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tony S
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It's such a wonderful compliment to see Gatwick Manor Royal described as the best in Gatwick and I genuinely hope that you encounter the same standards should you visit us again.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Got transferred here for 3 nights from a nearby Premier Inn which got flooded! Everything went smoothly and we had a good stay without any problems. The room was much like every premier Inn we stayed in and have no complaints

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

I am delighted your stay with us went so smoothly following your transfer and I hope we will be able to welcome you back to Gatwick Manor Royal again one day.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here early Jan 2014 and had an excellent one night before our early flight from Gatwick South terminal. The price of less than £70 represented real value with a full English breakfast included for 2 available from 5 a.m. We really enjoyed the breakfast too which is served on a self serve buffet style basis. Parking at the hotel is right in front and totally free for the nights you stay there. Additional nights parking was not an option they have available however a 3 mile drive to the official Gatwick car park was easy to navigate.
Just a small gripe would be that there were 3 beds in our room which took up most of the floor space however we would stay there again if the need arises, There is a late opening Metro store within 2/3 minutes walk too for those last minute essentials before your flight.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found Gatwick Manor Royal to represent great value and to be a convenient pre-flight stopover. I'm especially delighted that you had such a wonderful Breakfast on the morning of your flight and I hope you had an even better time away than you did with Premier Inn.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel on Christmas Eve when North Terminal at Gatwick was closed due to floods, there were queues of people trying to get a room, all hotels in the area were fully booked and we were very pleased to have booked ahead.

Although busy we were soon in our room which was lovely, clean and met our needs well.

Christmas morning I thought breakfast might be poor as the hotel was full at short notice and staff might be at minimum levels, I couldn't have been more wrong, breakfast was excellent as were all the staff.

North terminal was still closed but luckily our flight was moved to South terminal, using the free shuttle between terminals we were there in minutes.

The events at Gatwick made national news due to the bedlam at the airport, the management and staff at this hotel must be very good as they coped so well at such short notice and difficult time, many thanks.

Tip - this hotel is ideal for north or south terminals and would be my first choice for either.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jemma B, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

I am absolutely delighted with the lovely comments you have made about Gatwick Manor Royal. Christmas was a trying time for passengers trying to fly from Gatwick Airport and it's just so great to know that we managed to alleviate some of the stress of that time. On behalf of all the Team here I'd just like to say that it was a pleasure to welcome you and I hope we get the chance to do so again - under better circumstances of course.