Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Grange Hotel(Crawley)
1,732 results
All reviewsstayed heregatwick airporttesco expressthyme restaurantmeal dealgood nights sleepcar parkbudget hotelexcellent valueexcellent stayall you can eatan evening mealcomfy bednight's sleepbar and restaurantfamily roomself service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed as a family of 4 at this hotel as a stayover before an early morning flight from Gatwick. We are regular Premier Inn users and as usual, impressed with the facilities and quality of the stay. The Hotel is about 1.5 -2 miles form the South terminal but easily located for both North and South terminal flights.

Our room was fine - on the 2nd floor but all floors are serviced by lifts so no problem, we had a family room and two single beds had been provided for the kids which was nice. Plenty of towels and bedding for the family.

Restaurant downstairs was a "Thyme" restaurant which got really busy when we visited - we checked in on the kiosk and didnt make a reservation so I would recommend booking a table on check-in. Breakfast the next day was great and much better than eating in the airport, kids eat free so great value for money.

All in all good value - having stayed at Hilton and Holiday inn at Gatwick Airport - price and quality is much better at the Premier inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank SarabelBedford
PawelSleczka, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the Hotel's unique location to be so convenient for Gatwick Airport. I am especially pleased that you had such excellent experiences in our great value Thyme Restaurant. It's great that you compare us so favourably with other Hotel chains and I sincerely hope we'll be welcoming you back in the future sometime.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great hotel and brilliant price, we went for the room, dinner and breakfast option which was really good value. Our room was clean, comfortable and quite spacious. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The selection and quality of food at dinner and breakfast was really good and hot (one of my pet hats is lukewarm food). The only minor negative point and this is purely a personal choice is that they didn't serve Decaf coffee. Will definitely be our hotel of choice next time we need to stay over at Gatwick.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ukbrianuk

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our Meal Deal package to be such great value. I am also glad that your Room was so clean and comfortable. I'm delighted that you'll consider us your Hotel of choice for Gatwick Airport now; we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Really nice hotel, stayed here after I flew in from holiday in Tenerife, got there late, booked in no trouble. It's very secure, you have to have your keycard to get in the door for the lifts, again to get onto your floor and again to get into your room. Room was very clean and comfortable with an excellent shower but beware the basin because the water pressure is excellent, I didn't realise and just turned the tap on and the water came down fast and splashed everywhere including me! Food is really nice and most of the waiting staff, especially Adrienn and the chef who were great! Premier Inns also now have Freeview which is a great improvement as well. All in all a really good hotel at a reasonable £66 for the night. I will definitely stay there again. It's convenient and very quiet!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Ladyfirestar

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the food and service in our Thyme Restaurant to be so good. I am especially pleased that you felt safe and secure within the Hotel. Our Guests' safety is of paramount concern and we feel that the precautiuons we take help ensure a more comfortable and relaxing stay.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Yet another fantastic Premier Inn, staff helpful, restaurant very good, close to Airport for early check in so location excellent. Rooms as expected in Premier - clean and welcoming. Quiet for a busy hotel, excellent night's sleep before my flight.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jaxhatter

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had such a great night's sleep before your flight. I hope that you'll consider us if you fly from Gatwick Aiport again in the future; we would certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed here the night before an early flight the next day from gatwick. Locating the hotel was fine,and the parking great!

Hotel was rammed full of what seemed to be a foreign school trip kids everywhere!!! Our first room had very noisy aircon unit outside window so we asked to move-this was allowed after abit of negotiation!! Second room much better and facilities nice,comfy bed etc!

Had tea in restaurant-service was very bad!! We waited over half an hour for drinks and an hour or food-when borh came after much harassing all the waiters we actually really enjoyed it but they just didnt have enough staff! We got food free in the end though after long wait so could be worse.

Overall a good stay but would probably go for a 4 star hotel next time as i just wanted some peace before a 10 hour flight!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank laura_pup1988

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay and found the Hotel to be convenient for your early flight.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems you encountered during your stay. I am glad that the trouble with your Room was resolved and you were relocated to a more comfortable Room. The service you received in our Thyme Restaurant was completely unacceptable. That you were made to wait so long falls way short of the standards we set ourselves here at Gatwick Manor Royal. If you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me. Phone 01293819120 or email operationsmanager.gatwickmanorroyal@whitbread.com.