“Delta Force Crawley West Sussex” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Delta Force Paintball Crawley

Delta Force Paintball Crawley
Ranked #2 of 11 Fun & Games in Crawley
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Crawley is conveniently located 1 minute from the M23, junction 10a on the outskirts of Crawley. The basecamp at the centre is large and stuffed with military paraphernalia setting the scene for a day of action. There are 6 game zones at the Crawley paintball centre including Castle Wallenberg, Chemical Alley, a haunted Graveyard and replica Viet Cong village, providing plenty of variation for our players.
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delta Force Crawley West Sussex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I took my son and three friends for his tenth birthday celebration. Everyone agreed it was the "best birthday party EVER!!!!!" The whole experience from start to finish was brilliant; the booking process was quick and efficient with enthusiastic staff and the entire day ran like clockwork. There were plenty of staff on hand to help and explain everything to the kids, they could not have been more patient or helpful. The whole day was extremely well-run with plenty of activity and breaks in equal measure. The marshals and manager were around constantly to make sure everyone was having a great time and well looked after. The groups are accompanied at all times and safety is clearly a priority and rules are rigorously upheld. The day could not have been better. I would strongly recommend this centre for an unforgettable birthday experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sara O
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Crawley, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
We are thrilled to hear your son and her friends had a great day on their first experience of paintball, and felt this was "the best birthday party EVER". Delta Force strives to create the ultimate experience for all our customers, from players on the game zones to customers waiting at base camp. Thank you for recommending Delta Force Paintball, and we look forward to having your son and his friends back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Eastbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous day out for a birthday celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

We have just returned from a superb birthday trip to the Delta Force centre in Crawley.
Being a paranoid parent, I was initially concerned about the cost of paint balls for '10 trigger happy 12 year olds' and the safety implications of taking our little group of 'cherubs' for a shoot up in the woods, but as it turned out my fears were totally unnecessary.
We were greeted by the Centre Management who were kind, courteous and extremely professional. We purchased extra paintballs at the start of the day ( 50 balls per child = £3.50) and explained to the group that this would be their ration for each game. We were never pressurised to purchase any extras and as it transpired, the paintball ration worked out perfectly.
The kids were equipped with full P.P.E and the information that was given to us prior to arrival prepared us perfectly with instructions and tips for the day.
I took a picnic for the lads, but the Centre was very well organised with a local pizza company who delivered some delicious looking food at lunchtime.
I personally didn't take part in the games but I was looked after by Guy, who provided me with a hot water bottle and an endless supply of tea and coffee....very kind and thoughtful..thank you.
My Son informs me that every game was staged in a different area of the Centre, each with a mission and objective. The boys were looked after by marshal's who assisted them throughout the day. In my Sons words....the games were awesome!!
To be honest, as critical as I tend to be, I cannot fault the day.
My lasting impressions of the Centre were a safe, professionally run, polite, reasonably priced and super fun day............... 'We'll be back' ( Terminator style

2 Thank Fleur1738Eastbourne
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find this useful, when looking to make a booking. It's fantastic to hear that all the players thoroughly enjoyed the day, and that you as a parent waiting around, was well looked after too. We have passed your comments on to the centre staff, as we are sure they will highly appreciate your kind words. We look forward to the return of your son and his friends, for a head to head battle with the Terminator.

Hastings, United Kingdom
“18th Celebrations in Crawley 30/3/13”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Recently me and a group of my friends visited the Crawley site to celebrate my 18th birthday and I can honestly say that I was thoroughly impressed. Upon arrival we were greeted in the appropriate manner and all staffed conducted themselves accordingly. Special mention for our own marshall Steve who was amusing and had a good laugh with the group. The activity zones were clean and tidy (despite the weathers best efforts) and all safety precautions were evident. As the birthday boy I was made to wear a fluorescent pink bib in order to be fully recognised and targeted by my group and the resident Terminator whom offered me his gun. This experience has certainly created many memories for me and capped a wonderful birthday and I would thoroughly recommend the site to anyone whom wishes to have a fun day out/celebrate an occasion.

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Crawley, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
We are thrilled to hear you decided to host your 18th birthday party at Delta Force Paintball and that all players left having an amazing experience and created many memories. Thank you for the 5 stars from your group. We hope that you and your friends join us for another battle against the terminator, in the near future.

Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“An excellent day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

My son has been bugging me to go paintballing. I managed to get a great deal and we went for half a day. I was a little concerned that my youngest son who is 10 years old would be too young however this proved not to be the case. Both my sons had a fantastic time and cant wait to go back for a birthday party. I was really impressed by the whole experience. Right from booking the day with the customer service agent through to checking in on the day. The staff were amazing and kept asking us if we needed anything or if we had any concerns. They were professional in their approach and seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs. Weather wise it was a horrible day, pouring with rain and very cold and the manager on the day brought myself and another mom a hot water bottle to keep warm, which I really appreciated and thought was really thoughtful.

The whole experience was a pleasant surprise and I would happily reccomend Victorywood for any occassion. We will definitely be back.

Keep up the good work!!

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Crawley, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review, we are thrilled you finally got your son booked in for paintball. It's great to hear that they all enjoyed the day so much, as it is our main focus to create the ultimate paintball experience for all our customers. Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service and we appreciate your kind words, about how much you enjoyed it. We hope we will be seeing the group back, in the near future for another day of action packed paintball.

Horley, United Kingdom
“Great Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My son went paintballing at Victorywood in Maidenbower, Crawley with a group of friends and their German exchange partners, aged 14-15. It was bitterly cold but mercifully not raining. I was very worried that they would not be warm enough but both boys were absolutely fine. We chose the middle package of 300 paintballs and a lunch deal. Probably 300 balls was not enough and we may get more next time. The pizza for lunch was apparently delicious and both boys found it plentiful.
On arrival, I was very impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff I spoke with. My son's asthma inhaler was spotted and I was told he would be suitably labelled with tape so that supervisors would know he was asthmatic. The gear provided was all absolutely fine and safety measures and rules were made very clear and ensured. There are lockers available to rent in which you could lock coats, phone and money.
I would definitely let my son go again, in fact he is very keen to, and I would recommend the venue to anyone and everyone.

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Crawley, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Paintball is an activity enjoyed all year round, due to it being such an active event, getting cold is nothing to worry about. We are very pleased to hear that all the players had such an enjoyable day. Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service and we are thrilled to hear that the staff lived up to that standard. Thank you very much for recommending Delta Force Paintball and we look forward to having the group back for another day of paintball action.