“Would not recommend, poor service and over priced.”

Alexander House Utopia Spa
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Just written a long review and lost it!

Had Indian head massage treatment- my hairdresser can do better!
Room was small with paper walls so we were woken up by drunken argument next door.

Food ok but not AA rosette standard
Poor service, highlight was our lovely bottle of Bollinger. Staff not attentive and made mistakes.

Breakfast awful- omelette rubbery and waiting staff only realised once we were leaving table so I didn't even get the chance to have a fresh one cooked. Juices not topped up, coffee awful, tasteless.

Menu in Reflections very odd- evening menu comprised of steak sandwiches, turkey clubs - more like a lunch menu!

I was excited to stay here but extremely disappointed.

1  Thank Jrohan
in 4 reviews
"special occasion"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Spa Day gift that was totally ruined by greedy management to the point where I didn't want to go anymore. What a shame as the actual day was very lovely however however due to the lack of customer service on arranging my spa gift, this alone I would never ever book with Ian Heath or this hotel again. £275 I'd rather take my friends to Spa Day where customers are treated correctly! I could write more but I have written a lengthy complaints letter already!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

personal service and and excellent menu both at Lunch and dinner.
The spa package was the only disapointiment

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband booked an over night stay here for my 30th B'day. The room and the hotel is very nice, stunning in fact. But I think the food is way over priced for what you get and a cup of tea/coffee is £4.50! The spa was good, though the pool is a little cold. I had a full body massage and facial, but have had better at Centerparcs! Overall nice stay but would not return as i think it is way over priced!