“Fresh and tasty”

Add it.
Troy Kebab House
Ranked #99 of 270 Restaurants in Crawley
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I'm wouldn't say I'm a kebab expert but the food is freshly cooked and tasty. You do have to wait but I always call my order ahead and it's ready when I get there and the guy is always friendly. The place itself is clean tidy so overall no complaints from me!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just an other kebab shop with high prices . I would not go again and would not recommend to any body!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Most of these kebab places are the same and can be pretty standard fare.

These guys tend to make more of an effort though, and don't seem as 'paint by numbers' as the rest. Been around a long time and are not just trying to take a punt like others in the kebab game who don't really know what they're doing.

Their doner meat and chips is arguably the best I've had. I recommend their halep kebab which is very nice and seems exclusive to these guys.

Everything else is pretty standard though.

Could be a little cheaper, but seems to be priced at the standard market rate.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Inexpensive Kababs cooked while you wait, consistant clean quality take away cant beat it for the price try a chicken and lamb shish with half hot, half cream sauce yummy!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Food is ok but the prices appear to have gone through the roof. better kebab places in Crawley much to the relief of my dog who does enjoy his Friday night kebab