See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I purposely booked a wheel chair access room and explained I needed a stool or chair in shower. Ok I was only there for the bank holiday weekend. However, the room was ok basic which was ok just for the wkend. My main disappointment was the shower/toilet (wet room). Both my legs are in plaster so can't walk and the whole room was wet and I couldn't hold on to anythung to get me out of the shower area. Intact the water was outside the wet room n in to the hall way. I had to put all towels on the floor and being basic rooms our towels were not goin to be changed. I had to request fresh towels and reported this to reception. Yes they gave me fresh towels but left the wet towels on the floor.
I also found it very hard to open and close the shower lever again I reported this and the reception said he would get someone to check. The shower fold down seat was not straight when folded down and i felt I was goin to fall down.

I hope these things are reviewed and put rite before the nxt disabled guest hurts them selves.

The accommodation also included breakfast. I must congratulate them on the selection of various options. However, the cooked breakfast was often burnt in fact one day i took sausages and couldn't eat them as they were so burnt black and food was very dry.

However staff were very friendly

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed during the May Spring Bank Holiday. Room was comfortable. Staff were very friendly n helpful.
Breakfast was nice but slightly over done.
I think the toilet n handbasin in the washroom need to be updated n more Eco friendly.

The WIFI did not work properly in the rooms.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights from Friday to Monday over the May bank holiday weekend whilst attending a conference at the International Centre. The location was not very convenient if you are walking as the conference centre is at least a 30 minute walk.
It is a 15 minute walk to the rail station and a further 5 miutes to the town centre.
If you have a car then this is ok but otherwise not recommended as no local busses pass by and the area is dark tree lined and poorly lit at night. I have read reviews that say the rooms are clean and tidy. This would only be possible if you do this yourself because the rooms were not cleaned one time during my stay. A breakfast was available each morning and was included in my room price. The room size and facilities and price certainly are good.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I've just returned from a conference at Harper Adams University. The rooms are student accommodation and so are quite small but comfortable and spotlessly clean. The kitchen was well-equipped. All the staff, without exception, were friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The conference rooms were excellent. And the food! Wonderful! Thank you, Harper Adams, for a great conference venue.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

The University accommodation was superb. The room was simple yet had everything you need for a short stay. It was very clean and tidy, and although I booked the basic single room it had a kettle along with tea and coffee (didn't expect that!). The campus surrounding the rooms is lovely too.

Date of stay: May 2017