“Mother's Day Meal”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went here with my Mother in law, Daughter, Son in law my grandson and husband. What a Lovely Place its a very very light and welcoming. we all had the Carverey which was very nice, lots to choose from and very well cooked. you could go up as many times as you wanted so for the hungry like my son in law Great!!! We had ice cream for desert but i did think it was a little expensive but still nice, we would go back again. The staff were friendly and polite everything was Lovely :)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The food was amazing! All fresh in front of you to pick from great selection of meats and fish, cooked to perfection right there for everyone to see, all staff are great created a great atmosphere

Reviewed March 23, 2014

An incredible choice of fresh and top quality meats and vegetables cooked to order. Highly recommended for a night out with friends...you wont go home hungry.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Absolutely Fantastic!! My partner and I had never tried Mongolian before so my parents took us and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The food selection was fantastic the spices and sauces were brilliant. The staff were lovely and chatty. The room was beautiful. I thought it was a little pricey at £17.50 a head not inc starters or puds. The puddings btw.....omg!!! Huuuuge!!! Gorgeous!!! Seriously recommend you can make your food as hot or mild as you like ideal for everyone.

Tucked away on a housing estate behind a grotty pub...good find!!

Only reason it's not a five star is the price (but the drinks weren't badly priced).

Reviewed March 11, 2014

fantastic carvery sunday lunch, fresh veg, home made gravy, and lots of variety, you can help yourself to as much as you like, its not been beaten yet, they also offer a home delivery service.