All reviews games room small gym swimming pool shopping centre comfortable stay changing rooms reception staff bar food bar area comfortable room friendly hotel family room duty manager double bed leisure facilities one night stay tea coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is super value for money. The room was perfectly clean with everything you could need, including extra pillows, iron and ironing board. The bed was very comfortable and bedding a good quality.

The hotel has a gym and pool, which is open all day and is well kept.

Breakfast this morning was fabulous with a great continental selection as well as full english. Sarah and the team were all so efficient and friendly, really working hard to make sure everybody was looked after.

If I had to be very picky I would say the shower could be more powerful and the changing rooms slightly updated.

Overall an excellent hotel with lovely staff!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Richard B, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Telford Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Hello KatieHill34

Thank you for such an 'excellent' review.

I am pleased to read you had such an enjoyable stay and were so well looked after by our team.

Our leisure changing rooms are currently undergoing some upgrades and we hope these will be ready in the coming few weeks.

Hopefully you will be able to come back to us soon and experience them for your self.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Can't remember last time we stayed (well we lasted 10 minutes) at an hotel in such an appalling location. Situated in a spit of land sandwiched by two very busy, and extremely noisy main roads. If you want peace and quiet in a lovely location this really is not the place. Don't be fooled with marketing pictures of greenery and flowers - the situation of this hotel is anything but in a Garden of Eden.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
melstanton, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Telford Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Hello Mike

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed on your 1 star review for Ramada. Our hotel is situated in its own grounds and yes we have a main road in front of the hotel like any other hotel in the UK. You have simply reviewed this property on its location with the negatives and none of the many positives that this property has to offer.

Ramada Telford.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

Requested that someone come and check a noise that was reverberating through the headboard of the bed, and the expansion and contraction noise coming from the radiator at 21:30, was told the duty manager would attend and waited up unti 23:50....no sign of anyone so phoned again - no answer....and despite a further wait - no response from anyone. To be fair, they have offered me an upgrade for the next visit....however, pretty reluctant !

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
melstanton, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Telford Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thank you for your recent review for Ramada Telford, I was very disappointed in our lack of customer service & care that you received at our hotel during your visit.
An error was made that night which I can only apologise for and ensure you it has been highlighted and we are working to ensure it doesn't happen again to any of our present or future customers.

Again please accept my apologises for this error and I do hope you will return to accept our offer for an up-grade and we will look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

I really enjoyed it during my stay, the staff was outstanding especially the Reception and the Restaurant were friendly people I am always pleased with the staff in the restaurant who made us happy we always have good discussion I never feel bored, I miss you all and I would love to come back, Insha Allah.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Many thanks for the five star review for Ramada Telford, I will certainly pass on all your positive feedback to our teams.

We will forward to welcoming you back to Ramada in the near future.

Reviewed February 23, 2019

Great stay here, lovely pool and little gym. Amazing food and the service was incredible. Sarah in the bar/restaurant area was great helpful, polite and great with kids too. Archie loved colouring with her

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Many thanks for your five star for Ramada Telford. I was very proud to read that you found our staff very helpful and friendly and it seems with hidden colouring in talents with Archie. ( which is great to read).

Thank you for your comments and we look to welcoming all back to Ramada in the near future.