See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2014

Picked this Guest House to stay in due to it's very good reviews and it's ideal location post afternoon meeting + before evening dinner meeting and wasn't disappointed at all. A warm welcome and a quickly provided coffee set the tone. Room was outstanding - spacious and well furnished, clean and quiet. Paul & Mandy the owners provided an excellent breakfast and at avery reasonable cost. WiFi was a little weak and variable - but thats the only criticism I could make - would really recommend this as a great place to stay either on business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Have only stayed in Room 2 but that was great
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner booked here to celebrate our anniversary and it was exactly what we wanted.. Relaxed, luxurious, beautiful and the breakfast was incredibly good too. Mandy was a lovely host and gave us lots of ideas of where to go biking locally. A gorgeous home and incredibly friendly family who have the right balance between welcoming but not too full on either! Thanks so much for helping to make our weekend so special.

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have stayed here many, many times and wouldn't hesitate to go back again. From the warm welcome on arrival to the excellent cooked breakfast and the immaculate rooms, everything about this place is what you're looking for. The local pub is also excellent and only a short walk away. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Any. They're all excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Just as the title says.
I stayed here just for 1 night, I was tired after a long day, when I arrived and Mandy was very friendly, made me a nice cuppa and showed me my room.

The breakfast the next morning was delicious.

Highly recommended

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank richy s
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I travel loads all around the world for work as I am a travel writer. At the end of the day it is pretty simple. All you want is a comfy bed, decent shower and tips on where to go and what to see. I got all of this and more over here. Thanks for your hospitality. Oh the breakfast was spot on!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business