$55
Park Inn by Radisson Telford(Telford)(Great Value!)
$56
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
$51
$45
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$92
$81
$68
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$133
The Malthouse(Ironbridge)
$83
$89
Half Moon(Jackfield)
$89
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I was a little sceptical when I booked as I don't normally use guest houses, however I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. On arrival I was met by Mandy who promply showed me to my room and also offered me a pot tea in the lounge. The room itself was beautifully presented and is by far the cleanest place I've stayed in. All in all it offers the traveller a feeling of home with some lovely touches throughout. There is also a couple of good pubs close by that serve excellent food.
I'm now converted and will be booking here on a frequent basis

Room Tip: I stayed in the Blue room which overlooks the rear garden. The room is large, although the en-suite is a little on the small side. That said the shower is really powerful and the sleep quality was excellent
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had to stay for two nights whilst on business in Telford. As soon as you walk through the door, it feels like a family home. Mandy was quick to make me a nice cup of tea and have a chat. The rooms are spectacular - incredibly clean and comfortable with huge beds! I've recommended it to everyone at work, and we'll be back! Cheers guys

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank James K
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I would recommend Dovecote Grange to anyone looking to have their every whim catered for during a break in the beautiful Shropshire countryside. The entire house is spotless and very well appointed and comfortable. We stayed in the Lavender room which was huge with an enormous en suite bathroom. Everything was spotless and well decorated and the white towels and bathrobes pristine white and fluffy. Mandy and Paul, the owners, did everything they could to make us feel welcome and cared for, from offering to drop us at a good local pub for the evening meal and arranging for a taxi to collect us is we wanted to offering paracetamol when my partner developed a cold. The food was excellent with a good choice of food for breakfast and plenty of fresh cold milk available for teas and coffee in the room.
The welcome and friendliness was outstanding and I can't think of any reason at all why you would not have a lovely stay at this guesthouse. Another guest asked if there was any marmite for his toast (despite the marmalade, jam and honey on offer) and despite searching his kitchen Paul could only come up with a jar of Bovril and looked as if he was totally crushed by the inability to give the guest what they requested. I bet there is a jar of Marmite sitting in the cupboard now though.... The only negative comment I would make is that the bed was very squeaky and noisy and might need a new mattress (super king size) as quite a few springs bonged up when we moved!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The Lavender room was the one we had and I would certainly recommend. Didn't see any of the other rooms but the attention to detail, comfort and decor was excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is an seriously good B&B and on this trip we stayed in none better. Room spotless and well appointed and mine host,Paul, ensured that we wanted for nothing. I might add that he is also no amateur at cooking & serving breakfast........Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: I believe all rooms would be of the same high standard so the choice becomes double or twin.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank macca044
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Dovecote Grange is a beautiful B&B with great hosts. I would definitely come back again and use the Dovecote as a base for exploring this part of the Country. The rooms as immaculate and spacious with good attention to detail.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family