See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is an seriously good B&B and on this trip we stayed in none better. Room spotless and well appointed and mine host,Paul, ensured that we wanted for nothing. I might add that he is also no amateur at cooking & serving breakfast........Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: I believe all rooms would be of the same high standard so the choice becomes double or twin.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank macca044
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Dovecote Grange is a beautiful B&B with great hosts. I would definitely come back again and use the Dovecote as a base for exploring this part of the Country. The rooms as immaculate and spacious with good attention to detail.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I stayed here with family for two nights.

As soon as we walked in I new we were going to have a wonderful stay. Our host's were very welcoming, and made tea and coffee for us all on arrival. They booked taxi's for us throughout our stay, gave good local info including the recommendation of a wonderful place to eat one night, and a few good pubs in the area.

Breakfast was wonderful, and they were more than accommodating to one of the vegetarians in our party.

The cherry on top? The addition of the wonderful cat and dog.
Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BluePenguine
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Quiet: comfortable; welcoming and good recommendation s to local eating.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2011

I booked in for a week and stayed for 15 months whilst on a long-term contract in Telford. Paul and Mandy went out of their way to make me welcome in their home, and Holly the dog was always prepared to put up with being stroked. The rooms were always clean and tidy, as well as being well equipped for a long stay. There are two excellent pubs serving food, The Pheasant and The Gate, within walking distance.
Negatives? The stairs creak a bit and the road to Dovecote Grange could get difficult in icy weather (but never did in my time there). Apart from that I have nothing bad to say at all.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business