2 night stay 1st-3rd November.
Greeted by very friendly staff (they couldn't do any more to help.)
The room was very clean. Bathroom was very clean. The bed was very comfy.
Tea and coffee making services and an abundance of plugs which is great as we usually need to charge several items of technology.
Warm and quiet room- no outside noise.
Very pleasantly surprised by what the hotel offered in terms of service and functionality.
Free premiere inn wifi for half an hour a day included.
The associated Beefeater restaurant was nice (if a little outdated.)
We didn't eat a main meal but had the All You Can Eat hot and buffet breakfast. Quite expensive for £8.25. By the time we came to eat at just after 9.15am most of the bread items had gone (there were only two croissants left!) Decent array of cereals and the fruit was good quality. Tiny cups!!! I had to get up to get several glasses of orange juice!!
The hot food was pretty good quality- especially the bacon. Wasn't too fond of their scrambled eggs!! But again the waiting staff were superb- very friendly!
These guys know their stuff when it comes to delivering good service! All in all a very good value stay that was comfortable and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 20-minutes' drive from Shrewsbury and the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Telford
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel England