We stayed here for one night in September. It is right by the train station, a short walk to the center of Telford and close to the bus to the Ironbridge. The staff was helpful, the rooms comfortable. We ate breakfast and dinner at the Beefeater Restaurant next to the hotel. The Premier Inn is part of a chain. Based on our experience, I would not hesitate to stay at a Premier Inn in another location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 20-minutes' drive from Shrewsbury and the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Telford
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel England