The staff were all friendly and helpful, The room/bathroom more than adequate. The bed and pillows exceptionally comfortable. The Premier breakfast was great value, if I had been just having the continental breakfast I would have been disappointed that there was not any cheese or cold meats, The evening meal was good value too.
We stayed in Telford as a base for our sightseeing trip to Ironbridge Gorge Museums. The museums were brilliant, however, although we thought the hotel was exceptional we will not be going to this particular one again as we did not like Telford.
When we stay in this country on short breaks we normally use Travelodge but this experience has converted us to Premier Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 20-minutes' drive from Shrewsbury and the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Telford
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel England