I booked this hotel thinking it was the Holiday Inn next to the Telford International Centre, not realising that the Centre had it's own separate hotel. I was really pleasantly surprised when I arrived as the room was excellent. The bed was large and comfortable, excellent bedding and plenty of fresh towels. The room had a flat a screen TV and a small seating area besides the bed. The bathroom was modern and spacious, with a great power shower (no bath but I did not miss this!)
I stayed here for a business trip and I was very impressed. The hotel is conveniently situated very near the centre of town and is ideally placed for motorway connections to the wider midlands area. Lots of parking. I think you have the option of using the pool and spa etc at the Holiday Inn next door but I didn't get chance to do so. The staff were all very pleasant.
I would not hesitate to stay here again, I had a very comfortable stay. My only complaint would be that the website I booked through (not the hotels own) said the hotel had free wifi, but you do have to pay to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel has a contemporary feel with first class service and comfort for guests. The hotel is fully air conditioned and has its own bar where you can dine in, choosing from the bar menu. The hotel is part of Southwater Event Group and is next door to sister hotel, Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge, which has the Olive Tree Restaurant offering a la carte and table d'hote service. For a small charge, guests can use the Revive Leisure club with its indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, spa pool and gym. Appointments can be made with the on-site beautician. The International Hotel is 5 minutes' walk from Telford's undercover Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Located 2 minutes' drive from the M54 and a short drive to the Ironbridge Gorge, guests at the hotel benefit from discounted tickets for top Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception. The International Hotel has free on site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your International Hotel Telford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford International Hotel
- International Hotel Telford England