All reviewsfootball groundfootball clubtelford united footballleisure facilitiesswimming poolgood sizegreat facilitiesfamily roomsteam room and saunafirst floordouble bedpowerful showerevening mealmodern hotelsaturday nightroom was largebuffet breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This motel is certainty a cut above average with nice large airy rooms and big bathrooms - with a full size bath as well. But the big bonus is access to the super swimming pool. What a treat that is for the money. I'll definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Not very clean, swimming pool is used by general public, not only by hotel guests. Walls in the rooms dirty as well as bed base/ divan in our room plus brocken furniture.
My husband locked himself in the bathroom.
Breakfast not worth the price, not very fresh and they charge even a child who comes with three paying adults.
I have payed for my son's toast and scrambled egg £5 and he couldn't even finished it because we found a hair in the egg - disgusting.
We used to stay in many different Shropshire hotels and this one is definitely the worst one, I can't believe they have 4stars.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Monicafromlondon
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Near TCAT College and part of Telford Football Complex. There is also some sort of entertainment/nightclub as part of the complex so a little noisy outside on one of the nights (Sat) we stayed. Friendly staff and room was ok, and was dog friendly. Breakfast was good and plentiful, made to order during week but under hot plate on weekends. Our only issue was that the walls must be paper thin as one night we could hear the energetic bed exercises from the couple next door very clearly - turning up telly worked though!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Alan J
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel in 2016 for a long period of time with my family due to a water leak at home and the staff were amazing especially Sally, Terry, Martin and Tina who made us feel very welcome.. Last week we returned with family from Newzeland who stayed for a week. My mum is disabled and on oxygen and they were amazing with her getting her the things she needed to make her stay comfortable. Can not remember the ladies name who helped but she is in charge of house keeping.
There is one member of staff Terry Francis who went above and beyond he is a fantastic member of staff who you should be very proud off to have working with you.
We had a surprise party in the dug out and my family really enjoyed the night.
Linda Aldred

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Our Sunday overnight stay was a short notice arrangement by our coach company and the hotel coped with us well, pleasantly and efficiently. Our 2nd floor room was very large, clean and comfortable, with a huge bed, very much like a superior Travelodge or Premier Inn.
The leisure club was included, with excellent swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, with towels supplied. The choice of evening meals was limited, as is usual for a coach party. I chose a roast beef dinner and I can say that the beef was not only plentiful but the best I’ve ever tasted. Quite amazing.
As this hotel is in Telford new town there’s not much of interest nearby, apart from a couple of big supermarkets and Telford United football club and pitch, which it is joined onto. It’s handy for touring the area, and good value for money. The staff were friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: 2nd floor or upwards avoids any noisy groups apparently.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends