“ok”

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“ok”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

was ok we went there as we had a passport for all the museum in ironbridge which is good value for money, this museum was ok but needs more for children to do

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Visit”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Went as part of a group pass to the rest of the museum's. This was probably the worst one of the lot but OK if your going from one to the other

Visited June 2012
Ironbridge Gorge, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Tile Museum”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

great attraction- my daughter had the opportunity to paint a tile, she did a fairy. We had to fetch it a couple of days later good fun !

Visited September 2012
1 Thank IsobelleP
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Brilliant experience”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Tiles are easy and fun to make. The member of staff the evening I was there was extremely helpful and friendly. I am very pleased with the tile I produced. I will come back to make more!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank S J
Northampton, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Make sure you check visiting time to see the working factory”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a beatiful place to visit - you'll start seeing tiles where you've always taken them for granted. I was amazed how many things I can remember - no I'm not that old! We missed the factory in operation, and will definitely try to go back to see it. Having said that, there is still plenty to see and the opportunity to buy seconds on the way out - you'll spend quite some time trying to see what's not perfect. There is also a lovely cafe, why not have a quick snack then visit the Maw's craft centre if you have time.

Visited September 2012