“The best Indian food ever - outstanding!”
Review of Maharaja's

Maharaja's
Ranked #52 of 257 Restaurants in Telford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been going here since forever. My family all go here, and they love it. I don't no anyone who has a bad word to say about it. The food is gorgeous, so tasty and presented lovely. The staff are friendly and always have been. It's reasonable pricing for an Indian restaurant. It's the best place to eat in telford, and saying that I've never been to an Indian that compares to this and I've been to many on holidays, in England and local and this always comes out on top. It's a great Indian dining experience and I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Only recently discovered this little gem of an indian. Food was really tasty, well presented and plentyful. So good we're going back again tomorrow night. Service was also faultless.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were visiting Telford and decided on the strength of the trip advisor reviews to try this place. We were not dissapointed. The service was excellent and this was one of the best flavoured curries we had had in a long time. Well worth a trip.

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

decided to give this one a whirl but oh how disappointed I was. The service was extremely slow we waited over a hour for our food that was only luke warm when it arrived. People on a nearby table waited nearly 2 hours for their food. The waiter was not attentive in any way nor friendly. The decor all worn out and dirty, I won't be returning.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Excellent service, very friendly and were gracious to offer us complimentary free alcoholic drinks after our meal for two. Well priced compared to our Curry houses in the lake district.