I have stayed at this hotel a few times and stayed again for the long Easter weekend. The room was great however the TV program a little dated as didnt even have all freeview channels. Was thankful for Wi-Fi as watched Lovefilm on my iPad instead. Shower wasnt very powerful but seems to have potential just not the power behind it! The bed was huge and very comfortable - slept fantastic for the whole stay.
The staff were pleasant enough but nothing spectacular. I enjoyed using the facilites - the pool and steam room very relaxing but slightly annoying with about 8 children in the pool at the same time as they dont restrict children's time at the weekend.
Breakfast was OK - we ate pretty late both days but everything was still fully stocked. Took a little while for veggie sausages to be cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort England