Stayed a weekend at Telford Hotel and Golf Resort recently and enjoyed a relaxing time. Spa facilities and swimming pool good. Staff all friendly and helpful. Rooms warm and clean. We took a small dog who was welcomed, but there is an extra charge for this (better than putting her in kennels).
Fabulous views from the restaurant towards the Gorge, so very handy for sightseeing and museums. There was a good selection for breakfast hot/cold buffet. A warm and comfortable hotel which was just what we needed on this wet, cold February weekend. Would definitely return especially if we could get another great deal as we did this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort England