Had a 1 night stay at this hotel the facilities are great and I used the Gym which had the usual amount of cardio and weight training machines. The room was good with a large bed. When I went to the restaurant and bar I managed to get a drink fairly quickly, After requesting a menu which I was given straight away you would have then thought I was invisible and after at least 10 mins of trying to attract the attention of the waitress or the bar person(despite the bar being empty) I had to go up to bar/restaurant entrance to disturb the staff conversation to ask if I could make an order. The food was average but edible. However in the morning I have to say the breakfast was made to order and was perfectly cooked. So all in all the stay could have been a little better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort England