We came away on a special offer weekend deal and were very pleased with our stay (we didn't play golf!). Very convenient for a lot of lovely attractions and countryside in Shropshire, the hotel is a nice place to be staying with a functional little gym, bar etc.
Special comment needs to be made with regards to the restaurant, this has had a relatively poor reputation, we are told, but on our visit was excellent (2 breakfasts and 2 dinners as part of the package) and the new "team" - chef and restaurant manager - have only just started and both seem to have both high aspirations for the place and the skill to pull it off and I look forward to going back once they have had a chance to make their mark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort England