A good hotel for the area; gym and pool are good; food is good and rooms are good value; TV service is not hot with limited freeview channels and poor signal. Ideally placed for a trip to Ironbridge and all the museums. Staff are good!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort England